Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like her garden and the furniture, I’m going to get a similar set from for a summer hours as it’ll get ruined in the rain.

Hate to think how much hers costs and another tone deaf look what I have spent post.

Reactions: 1
I'm confused how Ben's isolation ended before hers. I thought the whole household counted as 1 i.e. once a second person in the house tests positive for covid, then the isolation restarts for everyone. Perhaps I'm wrong though, rules change so much.
No his doesn’t reset. Once he’s done his days he’s done and free

Reactions: 1
She is fooling herself if she thinks she’s a size 12. I can’t believe anyone ever swipes up on her horrific suggestions?!

Reactions: 6
She is fooling herself if she thinks she’s a size 12. I can’t believe anyone ever swipes up on her horrific suggestions?!
She’s a size 12 but all the clothes she wears are now ‘oversized’ 🤨 I wonder if that’s a way to avoid her actual size.

Reactions: 2
She's at the very least a 14, if not 16. She may be a 12 in her tents, but I suspect she's still in denial at gaining all of her weight back. Feels tit, I know it does, but she has a responsibility to her followers due to her (allegedly) being a weightloss account. Suck it up buttercup, and tell the truth to the people swiping up, and keeping you in Emma Bridgewater.

Reactions: 6
Boohoo smock dresses are HUGE - I'm a 10 and even the size 4 was really big, so probably that's why she's making herself believe she's a 12

Reactions: 5
She wouldn't be a size 12 in a more fitted dress or jeans.
The jumpsuit is elasticated in the top and she isnt big chested so that helps there. There's so much material in the legs, they'd fit if she were a size 22!

Reactions: 3
Perfect house, perfect life, perfect hubby, perfect dog! Gosh I wish my life was as perfect!! Aww well at least I am actually a size 12 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.