Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor Dan - how terrible that she's bored rigid in her fUrEvEr nOn RenTeD nEw bUiLd home and her last 2 days of isolation are her days off and the weather is good not good and then she has to work 2 long days when she's allowed out?! Poor girl.

At least we have some good old fAsHuN iNsPo to look forward to at the weekend🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do her nails look so dirty. Is that her fake tan? that she doesn't use as she has a natural tan :sick:

Screenshot_20210727-105929_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s a right materialistic turd. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she did wear the same outfit more than once, but different ways or with different accessories. Also, if she up cycled more or didn’t brag about spending over £1000 on garden furniture. She is a total nob. A big, boring nob!
Just a bit more consideration for her followers who might have hit tough times would be nice to see too!

Reactions: 7
She’s a right materialistic turd. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she did wear the same outfit more than once, but different ways or with different accessories. Also, if she up cycled more or didn’t brag about spending over £1000 on garden furniture. She is a total nob. A big, boring nob!
Just a bit more consideration for her followers who might have hit tough times would be nice to see too!
It’s not even like she has any taste either. That garden furniture is bleeping hideous!
She should just invest in a couple of decent pieces rather than all this fast fashion.

Reactions: 2
It’s not even like she has any taste either. That garden furniture is bleeping hideous!
She should just invest in a couple of decent pieces rather than all this fast fashion.
Totally agree. It’s only small her garden and she’s planning and buying like it’s a twatting mansion! She’s already got a corner piece (I think) so why does she need another 3 pieces of garden furniture?? She has no ownership on her style either. She probably sees others with it, but looking mint, and in her deluded mind thinks hers will look the same. Like with her clothes. It’s just tents after tents and her usual minging shoes and go to tacky looking bag!

• Haha
This with knobs on!

I know she isn't responsible for other people but a bit of self-awareness wouldn't go amiss. The constant spending on un-necessary tat and then bragging about it is a bit much. Some people have really struggled in the last 16 months, she's alienating people with the constant show-and-tell..

Dan hun, if you're reading - it's great that you're doing your bit to get the economy back on track after the shitshow of a year but it's not all on you. Calm down, you have enough dresses to clothe yourself and your 57575 neighbours and you definitely don't need any more tat for your fUrEvEr hOmE.

This with knobs on!

I know she isn't responsible for other people but a bit of self-awareness wouldn't go amiss. The constant spending on un-necessary tat and then bragging about it is a bit much. Some people have really struggled in the last 16 months, she's alienating people with the constant show-and-tell..

Dan hun, if you're reading - it's great that you're doing your bit to get the economy back on track after the shitshow of a year but it's not all on you. Calm down, you have enough dresses to clothe yourself and your 57575 neighbours and you definitely don't need any more tat for your fUrEvEr hOmE.
I'm thinking it's more of a temporary forever home considering she's always moaning about it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.