Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s mind blowing, thankfully we have never had it so wasn’t 100% sure how it worked x
I know I questioned the way it worked too as the only person that had had to isolate originally in our family throughout the pandemic was my youngest whose 13. He’s had to isolate 5 times since sept 2020 due to class bubbles then had to repeatedly isolate because of us. Thankfully we have all recovered and it’s madness how 4 of the kids 22 20 16 and 13 haven’t contracted it yet my 17 18 year old and me and hubby did. I will say it’s bloody awful if you get a bad dose.

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to say she's in isolation on every post. Everyone knows. Bore off love.

Reactions: 7
Hey Dani, if you’re well enough to fanny about making curry and coffee, can you show us your newly painted toes? Thanks babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how her isolation is only one day less than Ben's. She was fine the day after his positive when they were getting pissed up and the day after that.

She must have claimed to have had symptoms before she actually did, so she can escape isolation quicker. She should definitely have a 2 or even 3 extra days. Not one. She's such an idiot

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how her isolation is only one day less than Ben's. She was fine the day after his positive when they were getting pissed up and the day after that.

She must have claimed to have had symptoms before she actually did, so she can escape isolation quicker. She should definitely have a 2 or even 3 extra days. Not one. She's such an idiot
She had to test when he tested positive so it was only the following day when she did that.

Looks like her garden is about to be as crowded as her house judging by all that furniture...sofa, coffee table, table and 4 chairs and an egg chair PLUS the sleeper table they're building in that 40ft² garden 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like her garden is about to be as crowded as her house judging by all that furniture...sofa, coffee table, table and 4 chairs and an egg chair PLUS the sleeper table they're building in that 40ft² garden
She’s obviously not heard the quote ‘less is more.’ She’s hell bent on ramming her not really forever home more like buyers remorse home with crap.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she did. As it was a few days later she said she was not feeling well and was booking a PCR test.
I might be wrong. I know lots of people say they count their isolation from symptoms and she did say she had no symptoms until she tested positive so who knows with her. The thing is even after the 10 days you can still feel bloody dreadful but you’re allowed out of you have no temp. She says she goes nowhere anyway 😂 obv we know she’s talking shite.

Reactions: 1
I might be wrong. I know lots of people say they count their isolation from symptoms and she did say she had no symptoms until she tested positive so who knows with her. The thing is even after the 10 days you can still feel bloody dreadful but you’re allowed out of you have no temp. She says she goes nowhere anyway 😂 obv we know she’s talking shite.
Knowing her she's already got a table booked somewhere for the day after 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't wait until she's out of iso and living her best life so we can all be super jealous again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.