Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle on being the first person to experience self isolation.

I bet her recovery miraculously lines up with her isolation ending.
Her house is the best non-rented new build on the planet.. surely she should be over the moon to be stuck in paradise 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucky them. I’m on day 9 isolation with covid and still feel like death. Can’t say I’ll be going anywhere on Monday when isolation is over

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha Hi Dan.
On her next Q&A I'm going to ask if she reads her Tattle thread 🤣

Screenshot_20210724-104256_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does realise that unless she tests negative for ✨RoNa✨ she won’t be going out in 6 days right?

Reactions: 3

I mean, she can always sit in her non rented garden with her 5 million neighbours looking out on her if she wanted to get out of her greenhouse forever non rented home 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor girl stuck in the house for 2 whole weeks, wasn't most of the country 'stuck inside' for months at the start of lockdown? Obviously Miss keyworker of the year Dani must have forgot that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I felt so much more poorly after my isolation ended . Weeks later and I feel like a 40 stone asthmatic that smoked all their life. But I forgot she thought Covid was a cold or hayfever 🙈

She does realise that unless she tests negative for ✨RoNa✨ she won’t be going out in 6 days right?
That’s not true you can test positive for up to 6 months. You’re told not to come out if you still have a temp.

Reactions: 4
Ches, you feel better now so you better finish that garden before you're back sleeping in the kitchen aka doghouse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
126453BA-BBB1-412F-ADF5-507A0D5FE8E6.png

Little miss flaky at it again... can she not just make her mind up as to whether she minds isolating or not?!? Fucks sake Dan, you’re up and down more times than a prostitutes knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ONE WEEK that’s all she’s done. One week in a house, with a garden, money coming in and her partner. Piss off Dan.

Reactions: 12
I forgot how hard I need to focus when she does her talky stories. I would love to see a transcript of them - no periods at all, just commas as far as the eye can see.

Reactions: 3
Can't wait to tune in tonight for the next riveting installment of Ches 'n' Dan's alphabet playlist. I don't know why they haven't got their own ITV3 show yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know about you but when I’m feeling really unwell, I need my bed and toast, not to stand in a hot kitchen making a curry while my neighbours cook along.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely if she has tested positive the day after Ben they both have to stay in until Danielle’s 10 days are up & Ben can’t go out a day earlier 🤔🤔
When my and my boyfriend had it he was allowed out the day before me because my symptoms didn’t show up until the day after his. As long as it’s been 10 days and you don’t have a temperature you’re allowed out

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely if she has tested positive the day after Ben they both have to stay in until Danielle’s 10 days are up & Ben can’t go out a day earlier 🤔🤔
Ben can go out once his 10 days are up he doesn’t have to stay in till hers are up. It’s such a weird system tbh. 4 of our family have had it . Son 1 got it first then son 2 got it on day 5 of son 1,then I got it on day 8 of son 2 then my husband got it day 9 of me. All of us were allowed out after our 10th day of contracting it. The only ones that couldn’t go out are the ones that came into contact with us but had no symptoms and tested negative so my other 4 kids had to keep restarting their isolation each time and me and the hubby are double vaccinated too yet I had it worse than anyone in the house , it’s bloody stupid as the system makes no sense.

Ben can go out once his 10 days are up he doesn’t have to stay in till hers are up. It’s such a weird system tbh. 4 of our family have had it . Son 1 got it first then son 2 got it on day 5 of son 1,then I got it on day 8 of son 2 then my husband got it day 9 of me. All of us were allowed out after our 10th day of contracting it. The only ones that couldn’t go out are the ones that came into contact with us but had no symptoms and tested negative so my other 4 kids had to keep restarting their isolation each time and me and the hubby are double vaccinated too yet I had it worse than anyone in the house , it’s bloody stupid as the system makes no sense.
Wow that’s mind blowing, thankfully we have never had it so wasn’t 100% sure how it worked x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.