Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she said she felt fine and now she’s saying she’s had a cough for days? This girl lieeeessss

Reactions: 5
So all the windows in her house are making it too hot and too bright and she's having to wear sunglasses indoors. You couldn't make this tit up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dani love you made one expensive mistake 🤣🤣🤣 we all said that house was gonna be tit and overlooked from* the start. Your rented house was so much nicer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair though, we have velux windows on our top floor #poshbitch and when the weather is like this it's virtually unusable as it's like a furnace. Bet her whole house is the same.

Reactions: 1
I have the Dyson fan (best purchase ever tbh) and it’s been a lifesaver during this heat. Unless Ben is using it I’m not sure why she’s so hot, the highest setting is like a jet that taking off 😂

Thank god she’s going to be online shopping for more summer outfits. It’s not like she already has 700 tent dresses gathering dust while she sits in her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That scrambled egg looks 🤢 If you want food drier than the Sahara, Dani’s your girl.
Why does she need to buy more summer gear? It’ll be over in 6 weeks, has she not got enough tents to sustain her for that long?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she’s not working 🤔
She works from home….. in her tiny bedroom “office” in her forever home!
Yes she’s got covid but unless you’re really ill why throw a sicky, lazy mare 🙄

I don’t understand why she’s not working 🤔
She works from home….. in her tiny bedroom “office” in her forever home!
Yes she’s got covid but unless you’re really ill why throw a sicky, lazy mare 🙄
Can't work yet can post shite on instagram and shop online 🙄

Reactions: 6
I bet her colleagues bleeping ate her. She’s had about 27 fortnights off this year and then as soon as she returns she calls in sick 🤣 I feel like she’d love to ditch her job and be a lazy influenza.

Reactions: 4
I reckon there’s duck all wrong with her, because like other comments, she was absolutely fine. Then as soon as she gets a positive test BOOM I’ve got a cough and feeling rough as assholes. Proper convenient that.

That scrambled egg looks 🤢 If you want food drier than the Sahara, Dani’s your girl.
Why does she need to buy more summer gear? It’ll be over in 6 weeks, has she not got enough tents to sustain her for that long?!
Remember last week when they were pinged and Chesney tested? She said she wasn't bothered about isolating because she "literally never goes out"🤣🤣🤣 she sure as hell does a lot of clothes shopping for someone who never goes out!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.