Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. But I can see beyond her annoying coffee posts and swipe ups to just dislike her cos she sat on her husbands knee ffs.
Good for you.

You can see beyond all that but you still think it's perfectly okay to ignore government advice to protect yourself against a disease that has screwed us all for nearly a year and a half?

You might not mind living under the constant threat of restrictions but some of us are desperate to get back to normal. That's not going to happen when people are not even trying to protect themselves against it.
No wonder we're in such a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good for you.

You can see beyond all that but you still think it's perfectly okay to ignore government advice to protect yourself against a disease that has screwed us all for nearly a year and a half?

You might not mind living under the constant threat of restrictions but some of us are desperate to get back to normal. That's not going to happen when people are not even trying to protect themselves against it.
No wonder we're in such a mess.
Oh come on the likelihood of her sitting on chesneys knee is gonna have zero effect on your life 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh come on the likelihood of her sitting on chesneys knee is gonna have zero effect on your life 🙄🙄
Do you understand the purpose of tattle? Nothing these people do effect our lives but the point is that we talk about it, yuno, gossip! Not saying she has to divorce Chesney to avoid rona, but like others have said, this is a horrible virus and it’s surprising that she wouldn’t even try and not catch it by distancing where they can. Instead she posts a story of them practically on top of each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A year and a half into this and people are still too stupid to understand. I would have thought it was common sense to NOT sit on the knee of someone who has just tested positive for Covid??🤣🤷‍♀️

Every positive test has an effect on my life and your life - there are plenty of lockdown lovers, government advisors and boffins counting up the case rates and the higher they go, the more likely we are to face new restrictions. I can't afford to go back into lockdowns so it pisses me off when idiots are just blasé about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe her and Chesney had a massive raunchy sex session the night before, so she figured there was no point in avoiding him as it would have been too late by then anyway.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No. But I can see beyond her annoying coffee posts and swipe ups to just dislike her cos she sat on her husbands knee ffs.
If you can see beyond the swipe ups and coffee, can you maybe give us all some insight?? They are pretty much the only things she does, aside from being primary tent carer, so what are you seeing that we are all missing? Is she sending subliminal messages we haven't decoded 🤔🤔😂😂

Please do tell us what you can see.

This isn't a hate site, it's a discussion site. This thread has discussed the content that Danielle has put out there herself. Unfortunately for her, over the last year, that has shown rule after rule broken and people who have done what's expected and asked of them are rightly annoyed at her blatant disregard.

If you don't like people having an opinion on people who can't do what is asked for them, then off you go 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My point was that everyone has become a high ranking officer of tbe covid police and it becomes just as boring as danielles stories sometimes, there is a thread separate for covid which I’m sure some people would thoroughly enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe her and Chesney had a massive raunchy sex session the night before, so she figured there was no point in avoiding him as it would have been too late by then anyway.
Well she is so thick that perhaps she did think that🤣

My point was that everyone has become a high ranking officer of tbe covid police and it becomes just as boring as danielles stories sometimes, there is a thread separate for covid which I’m sure some people would thoroughly enjoy.
Who would enjoy a thread about Covid?🙄 Haven't we all had enough of it already?

Reactions: 3
Have you actually read the covid thread? It’s no longer a place for COVID discussion, more CT, anti vaccine and tin foil hats. Anyway I digress. It’s not your place to pull up what people say on here, they are welcome to say as they please. Don’t like what’s being said about Dani, find another thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We are talking about Danielle and Chesney who have covid, not covid in general. We're not acting like the covid police but so what if we are? There are rules in place, such as the rule of 6 (when it was in place and when Danielle was moaning) and she still had a rant about that. Maybe now she has covid she will realise why people were moaning. But of course not cause it's only a sore throat/cold isn't it 🙄.

I couldn't think of anything worse than talking daily on a covid thread, but thanks for the suggestion. Maybe you should open a rave thread for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she had a baby shower inside last year with like 20 people? She is just a twit covid or no covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moaning about the 50 windows in her house. Didn't you fall in love with the house hun due to the velux windows 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soz but the word ‘rona’ makes me want to go on a punching rampage. Danielle first.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.