Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO if you’ve amassed a following from posting about your life/certain type of content and you’ve got an opportunity to capitalise on that and earn some ££ then I don’t see why not. I know I would, especially if it’s a brand/product you rate. Ive followed a girl on insta for years who worked in Debenhams as a personal shopper, had like 10k followers and amazing style. She got made redundant and has put everything into her page, now has over 100k and always doing ads. But her content is consistent and she really deserves it.

BUT and it’s a big bleeping but with Danny. The most annoying thing and cheeky bleeping tit she pulls is when… she’ll post a story saying she’s done a massive misguided haaaaalll, and then screenshots the outfits from the website with a swipe up link when you just KNOW she’s ordered no such haul. Her page is lazy, it’s the same constant content with swipe ups and links. Or when she shops in Morrison’s but does a bleeping TESCO AD 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why the hell would I shop using your link when you’re too lazy to even put graft for what you’re putting out, you just wanna make money. People see this and this is why pages like hers and ads like hers get ridiculed and slated.

Reactions: 6
I do not get the Emma bridgewater obsession that everyone has. One or two cute items maybe, but most of it is ugly. And why on earth anyone needs 800 mugs for two people is beyond me. What an absolute waste of money, not to mention cupboard space.
Also Danielle if you are reading this. Can you make the font bigger on your reading stories as I cant read them.
You're just jealous of her laser eye surgery because she can read it just fine

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IMO if you’ve amassed a following from posting about your life/certain type of content and you’ve got an opportunity to capitalise on that and earn some ££ then I don’t see why not. I know I would, especially if it’s a brand/product you rate. Ive followed a girl on insta for years who worked in Debenhams as a personal shopper, had like 10k followers and amazing style. She got made redundant and has put everything into her page, now has over 100k and always doing ads. But her content is consistent and she really deserves it.

BUT and it’s a big bleeping but with Danny. The most annoying thing and cheeky bleeping tit she pulls is when… she’ll post a story saying she’s done a massive misguided haaaaalll, and then screenshots the outfits from the website with a swipe up link when you just KNOW she’s ordered no such haul. Her page is lazy, it’s the same constant content with swipe ups and links. Or when she shops in Morrison’s but does a bleeping TESCO AD 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why the hell would I shop using your link when you’re too lazy to even put graft for what you’re putting out, you just wanna make money. People see this and this is why pages like hers and ads like hers get ridiculed and slated.
Totally agree.

I have no problem with anyone doing ad's or swipe up's for products that they use (or pretend to use for a few weeks/months) but not this twit. How can you do an ad for something you've ordered, especially with companies like Boohoo/Missguided when 99% of the time the product looks completely different from the website. Wear it, post a picture ect and then do the swipe up. I would say wear it a few times but princess Dani done that once when she 'recycled' a dress and she was going on as if it was the end of the world.

She's a joke and has a disgusting attitude. Anyone would think she's Beyoncé the way she documents her busy boring life and complains about every single thing. Cheer up girl!

What is the Instagram name of the ex-Debenhams stylist please? I could do with following someone for style inspiration who knows what they are doing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never would have thought that you would need a paint brush to paint a chest of drawers and filler to fill holes. You learn something new everyday 🙃

20210721_180851.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is the Instagram name of the ex-Debenhams stylist please? I could do with following someone for style inspiration who knows what they are doing. 😂
Its missy_elz. I love everything she wears tbh! She’s done countless ‘ways to wear’ posts for lots of different things and on a Sunday she does a Staceys style lab where you can ask her style questions/recommendations which she then saves to a highlight. I also like that she doesn’t JUST wear tent dresses and everything neutral/beige which is the grey home equivalent for me 😂 highly rate her! When you actually put in graft to your page and super helpful content I don’t mind the ads and swipe ups and more likely to use!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Was anyone paying attention to Dan's stories yesterday? I wondered if she had mentioned doing her upcycling project?
She said today that she had done the drawers yesterday Was it featured then? She normally shows off what she's doing at the time of doing it but she's so boring I may have missed it🙄

I was just wondering as I presume she's off sick today due to the 'rona😏...I thought she had maybe done the drawers today but pretending she did them yesterday as she's meant to be resting? Was there evidence of activity on her day off?

Eta - she must have done them yesterday as they're in the bedroom now and the paint would be still wet if she did them today.
I do like what she's done with them- is upcycling the next stage of her journey?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s being slated for being close to her husband and catching covid. So what 😂 like, she’s isolating anyway. She’s caught it and will continue to isolate and she won’t pass it on to anyone. How does her having covid effect anyone?

Jeez. It’s like the covid thread sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s being slated for being close to her husband and catching covid. So what 😂 like, she’s isolating anyway. She’s caught it and will continue to isolate and she won’t pass it on to anyone. How does her having covid effect anyone?

Jeez. It’s like the covid thread sometimes.
Yea I mean why should she follow any rules regarding Covid? She hasn't so far...it's people thinking they don't have to worry about it that's causing such a bleeping clusterfuck for the country as a whole.
Selfish bastards.

Yea I mean why should she follow any rules regarding Covid? She hasn't so far...it's people thinking they don't have to worry about it that's causing such a bleeping clusterfuck for the country as a whole. Selfish bastards.
She lives with him. She’s not gonna go out coughing over everyone and give the whole of Wakefield covid is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah well she isn’t she’s isolating.
Ah well, let's hope she doesn't need medical treatment eh? She'll be affecting someone then won't she?

Yeah well she isn’t she’s isolating.just being pedantic, I know she can be an idiot but this isn’t a covid thread is it.
It's a Danielle thread. Last time I checked we were allowed to discuss any aspect of her life. She has Covid so therefore we can discuss that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.