Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can I ask why it should be marked an advert? Sorry. I used to enjoy this thread, but just recently I really do find it repetitive and ridiculous. The girl can’t do right for wrong at the min 🤨 isolates at home, gets ridiculed. Puts weight on, gets ridiculed, posts a healthy meal, gets ridiculed. Am I missing something?
Yeah, you're missing plenty...

For one thing, isolating at home is not enough...she should have been trying her best to distance herself from her husband once she knew he had an infectious disease; she didn't. She sat almost on his knee at the weekend and I pointed out on here that she should be more careful..you said you couldn't see the sense in distancing form someone you live with🙄(16 months into this pandemic and people still don't get it. No wonder we're still in the mess that we are). She now has Covid. Perhaps if she'd been sensible, she might not have.

On this thread she has not been ridiculed for her weight gain. She has been criticised for her lack of transparency, posting tiny portions when she's clearly eating more and claiming to be her usual size when she wasn't.

The coffee story should be an ad as she could earn money from it and it needs to be clear. Everything is an ad with her. She swipes up for products that she hasn't even bought!

If you don't enjoy the thread anymore, well nobody is forcing you to visit🤷. Call me cynical but I always find it a bit suspicious when a new member with no posting history comes along and starts criticising the tone of the thread. This is Tattle, it's what happens here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone contacted H&M to let them know Dan is housebound for a few days? They should probably apply for a government subsidy to account for the sharp drop in £7 dress sales.
ASOS on the other hand will be rolling in it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, you're missing plenty...

For one thing, isolating at home is not enough...she should have been trying her best to distance herself from her husband once she knew he had an infectious disease; she didn't. She sat almost on his knee at the weekend and I pointed out on here that she should be more careful..you said you couldn't see the sense in distancing form someone you live with🙄(16 months into this pandemic and people still don't get it. No wonder we're still in the mess that we are). She now has Covid. Perhaps if she'd been sensible, she might not have.

On this thread she has not been ridiculed for her weight gain. She has been criticised for her lack of transparency, posting tiny portions when she's clearly eating more and claiming to be her usual size when she wasn't.

The coffee story should be an ad as she could earn money from it and it needs to be clear. Everything is an ad with her. She swipes up for products that she hasn't even bought!

If you don't enjoy the thread anymore, well nobody is forcing you to visit🤷. Call me cynical but I always find it a bit suspicious when a new member with no posting history comes along and starts criticising the tone of the thread. This is Tattle, it's what happens here.
Also adding when she was called out regarding face masks, social distancing and moaning about not being able to sit with her 9 friends at a restaurant, she told a few people to get a life and get over it, they're jealous of her life or just blocks them. She's an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also adding when she was called out regarding face masks, social distancing and moaning about not being able to sit with her 9 friends at a restaurant, she told a few people to get a life and get over it, they're jealous of her life or just blocks them. She's an hole.
And don’t forget the incident with her sister, aka her hairdresser.

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute clueless, idiotic and greedy moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have the stans left?
Can we resume ripping Danshill for her gammy two toe paint job, please?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just in case anyone had forgotten this...dresses like a hooker to someone's wedding and had the nerve to call herself a fAshUn bLoGgEr🤣
But I bet she wishes she had the same figure now !

I find Danielle one of the least offensive insta folk but it did annoy me when she was clearly putting on loads of weight and bullshitting about it . She doesn’t even pretend to buy the clothes she sticks up with a link earning her money these days just “ stuff she likes “
I’m sure I would prob do that in the same position but she was and still if you believe her food pics is a weight loss account and that all gets lost in ways to make money selling your granny .

Reactions: 2
This stupid mare was flogging Skinny Coffee for ages! She used to lie all the time how great it was. She knew full well what she was doing. So I have zero sympathy for her getting ribbed for getting fat again and the stick she gets on here, because she has shown a number of times with her rude replies what a witch she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wanted some fAsHuN iNsPo last night and found this delight

The hiking boots that everyone was asking about 🤣. Wonder why she doesn't wear the overused Gucci belt anymore 🤔

20210721_065404.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Miraculously as her PCR tests positive, she has loads of symptoms and needs to spend the day ‘layed out’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So did anyone just catch the re-do story just now? I watched her morning story - read it. She had posted it 4 mins before - I mean, I wasn’t on there stalking her lol it just fell like that. Anyways. I refreshed IG and she was my first story so I clicked and it was the exact same picture. With near exact same wording. Except - she took out ‘me and Ben had our first jabs in June and our second ones where booked for August’ and replaced it with ‘had our first jabs last month but not the second yet’
I don’t know if that’s a dirty delete holy tit moment for her, but to redo it all word for word except change the dates confuzzled me.

Reactions: 5
Miraculously as her PCR tests positive, she has loads of symptoms and needs to spend the day ‘layed out’.
With her lovely 'liquid luck' mug. I wish she bought new mugs for her new house. I hate all this Emma Bridgewater shite she has

Reactions: 7
I do not get the Emma bridgewater obsession that everyone has. One or two cute items maybe, but most of it is ugly. And why on earth anyone needs 800 mugs for two people is beyond me. What an absolute waste of money, not to mention cupboard space.
Also Danielle if you are reading this. Can you make the font bigger on your reading stories as I cant read them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.