Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody typical she says to having to isolate for a couple more days even though she said she wasn’t bothered about isolating... make your mind up Dan hun!

Reactions: 3
Well well well, what was she bleeping expecting? OF COURSE she was gonna catch covid from Chesney 🙄
Well people on here thought I was being unreasonable suggesting she should perhaps try and distance herself from Chesney...she was practically on his knee on Saturday night. Lo and behold, she's positive. She may have been positive regardless but the point is she didn't even try to not catch it. Silly bint.

Reactions: 10
Her getting 'rona' is just another thing for her to complain about. Is she ever happy? Apart from when she's drunk of course

Reactions: 9
Well people on here thought I was being unreasonable suggesting she should perhaps try and distance herself from Chesney...she was practically on his knee on Saturday night. Lo and behold, she's positive. She may have been positive regardless but the point is she didn't even try to not catch it. Silly bint.
My friend's partner caught it. He took upstairs, she took downstairs (plus the spare bedroom) and she stayed covid free. Simples.

Reactions: 7
My friend's partner caught it. He took upstairs, she took downstairs (plus the spare bedroom) and she stayed covid free. Simples.
Yep same with my cousin and her fella.
It’s clear Dani is of the ‘it’s just a cold’ brigade and I bet unlike the poor people who have actually tried to stick to the rules and not catch it but have, she will just have a sniffle.
Ps the coffee story should have been marked an advert

Has anyone contacted H&M to let them know Dan is housebound for a few days? They should probably apply for a government subsidy to account for the sharp drop in £7 dress sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep same with my cousin and her fella.
It’s clear Dani is of the ‘it’s just a cold’ brigade and I bet unlike the poor people who have actually tried to stick to the rules and not catch it but have, she will just have a sniffle.
Ps the coffee story should have been marked an advert
can I ask why it should be marked an advert? Sorry. I used to enjoy this thread, but just recently I really do find it repetitive and ridiculous. The girl can’t do right for wrong at the min 🤨 isolates at home, gets ridiculed. Puts weight on, gets ridiculed, posts a healthy meal, gets ridiculed. Am I missing something?

• Haha
can I ask why it should be marked an advert? Sorry. I used to enjoy this thread, but just recently I really do find it repetitive and ridiculous. The girl can’t do right for wrong at the min 🤨 isolates at home, gets ridiculed. Puts weight on, gets ridiculed, posts a healthy meal, gets ridiculed. Am I missing something?
Hiya Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What did you enjoy about this thread previously?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Repetitive just like our Dani 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because it’s an affiliate! The swipe up takes you to a website to buy and Dani makes money from that. Whatever you buy from that site for one month, she gets a percentage of!

That’s because our girl Dani is repetitive and ridiculous.

Anything with a swipe up that makes the poster money needs an #AD.

She got mocked about isolating because she should have kept away from Chesney but basically sat on him all weekend. Surprise surprise she’s got covid. Said she didn’t mind isolating, is now moaning.

She didn’t get ridiculed for putting on weight, she got it for pretending to be her normal ‘size 6’ when she was more a size 12 and wouldn’t own it. She tried to sell clothes saying she was buying a 6/8/10 when clearly she wasn’t. And she covered up on those hideous smock dresses that did nothing for her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s because our girl Dani is repetitive and ridiculous.

Anything with a swipe up that makes the poster money needs an #AD.

She got mocked about isolating because she should have kept away from Chesney but basically sat on him all weekend. Surprise surprise she’s got covid. Said she didn’t mind isolating, is now moaning.

She didn’t get ridiculed for putting on weight, she got it for pretending to be her normal ‘size 6’ when she was more a size 12 and wouldn’t own it. She tried to sell clothes saying she was buying a 6/8/10 when clearly she wasn’t. And she covered up on those hideous smock dresses that did nothing for her body.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t care if she chose to be near ches or not but she’s really down playing it making on covids like hayfever. 2 of my 6 kids (17 and 18, one is jabbed) have had it and barely showed symptoms but I made them isolate in a room away from everyone. Somehow I caught it but everyone else hasn’t. I can’t really stay away from my hubby as theres 8 of us in a 3 bed house. Touch wood he seems ok still a couple of weeks later. Meanwhile I can’t seem to get over it and struggle badly to breathe and have started having panic attacks which I haven’t had for years. So yeah Dan you just think of it as a few days inconvenience and hope it doesn’t totally floor you. Even getting up is a chore for me atm just walking around for an hour on level ground knocks me. She boils my piss.

• Sad
  • Heart
Yeah she’s twit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.