Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens in England, will she have to keep testing too to see if she has covid? Or just isolate til Ches finishes it?

She has to isolate with him unless she gets symptoms and then she should take a test and isolate again if she gets a positive result

him out Roy! 👊

**disclaimer: I think red heads ARE beautiful before anyone starts...I'm just taking the piss out of bigheaded chezza😜**
LOL.....we've had a tough few days with this heatwave...I looked in the mirror earlier and thought love you could win a beauty pageant....in the melting ginger twit section

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it driving anyone else crazy that the coffee table is so far away from the couch and plonked right in front of the door to outside, and the rug is also facing the wrong direction. I want to go over there and rearrange it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t call the week my husband got covid and I wore my crocs to shovel mud a ‘lovely week’ but maybe that’s just me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it driving anyone else crazy that the coffee table is so far away from the couch and plonked right in front of the door to outside, and the rug is also facing the wrong direction. I want to go over there and rearrange it.
I thought that too! But then I thought maybe the coffee table got pushed over during their last drunken night as Dan rolled onto the floor or something.

PS I've been reading back through some earlier Danielle threads here out of boredom, and it's so funny to me how not even two years ago she actually had stans and everyone seemed to love her drunken stories. Remember pre-Covid when the worst thing she did was cook the duck out of meat in the slow cooker and insist milkshakes were smoothies? Simpler times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that too! But then I thought maybe the coffee table got pushed over during their last drunken night as Dan rolled onto the floor or something.

PS I've been reading back through some earlier Danielle threads here out of boredom, and it's so funny to me how not even two years ago she actually had stans and everyone seemed to love her drunken stories. Remember pre-Covid when the worst thing she did was cook the duck out of meat in the slow cooker and insist milkshakes were smoothies? Simpler times.
Simpler times indeed, before she became an insufferable twit, obsessed with swipe-ups, affiliate ads and stupid boomerangs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see it now....Dani in one of her tent dresses, on her non rented exercise bike, sipping an aperol spritz in her kitchen of dreams
I don't think she's got any room left in that greenhouse kitchen. She'll have to move to a 5 bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can see it now....Dani in one of her tent dresses, on her non rented exercise bike, sipping an aperol spritz in her kitchen of dreams
she’ll do it on the decking and it will be like she is preforming at the olympics, with the amount of people watching

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.