Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she works from home so she couldn't possibly let him use that room or her dressing room as she's a fashion guru. His only option is the garage. Poor Ches

Be careful, you'll be accused of being jealous and she will tell you to get a life if she reads this 🤣
I dunno, he could always sleep on the tiny sofa in the kitchen - like she had to when he was pissed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that the greenhouse room with the crappy velux windows? You know, one of the main reasons she bought that house 🤣
That's the one - the one that's just tOo hOt🤣. She can't make poor , Covid-stricken Chesney sleep in there can she? He might knock all her spices off the shelf when he turns over, then he'll really be in the doghouse🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe I just watched several stories of these pillocks drunkenly lip-synching next to their spices, with Dan droning on and on about ... how they're going to create a playlist for themselves? Okay...? How are they somehow more boring when soused?

• Haha
Don't think I'd be pounding back drinks all night if I thought I might have covid. A hangover and covid doesn't sound very fun.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, I know it's not a favoured stance....but as an employer in such a scrutinised industry, I'd be bleeping livid having those two on my books

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe how paraletic he gets he looks like a drunk youd find on the floor in a high street. It's bad.

Reactions: 4
10 days in isolation means no walks for Dora, I hope she knows that & doesn't irresponsibly does it anyway!

Reactions: 3
They’re cringey as hell, I love seeing the piss get ripped out of them and the jokes on here. But they’re hardly racking up lines along the VeLuX wInDoWs for all 3820391 neighbours to see and send to their employer.

She lives one sad little life doesn’t she. No one gives a tit she spent 4 hours cleaning her kitchen 🙄 Then tomorrow the moaning about work will begin. Does it ever end? Zzzzz

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.