ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh what did they write? I can’t see the attachment
It was a response to her posting a pic of her cheese on toast. Said something along the lines of "no swipe up on this, you'll be missing out on 2p from your followers" so words to that effect🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how much tit she buys. You’re going for one meal with Chesney, why have you bought 50 dresses?

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how she can’t (or won’t?) see what suits her... the floral dress with the tie waist looks lovely on her, and actually accentuates her totally normal body! The others though...

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she can’t (or won’t?) see what suits her... the floral dress with the tie waist looks lovely on her, and actually accentuates her totally normal body! The others though...
Totally agree with this. It’s the only dress I liked on her too.

Reactions: 2
I completely agree, the others swamp her & make her look bigger. It’s clear to see she has put a bit of weight on (as many of us have during lock down) but she still has a nice figure & those dresses do not suit her.

Those dresses are so unflattering and do the opposite of what it seems she is trying to do

Reactions: 4
Not even 9am and she's doing swipe up's for more house stuff that she hasn't even bought 🙄

Reactions: 6
Not even 9am and she's doing swipe up's for more house stuff that she hasn't even bought 🙄
I have just done out a room to be a dressing room but would never have any of that shite in it. Obviously she wants her followers to pay for her night out x

Reactions: 2
Another day, another gazillion swipe-ups. I'm embarrassed for her.
It's so beggy.

'Skandi vibes' like every other influencer then. It just makes me laugh how she's going for a neutral look after having the worst possible colours in her old non rented living room 🤣

The swipe ups are getting ridiculous now! Literally it’s everything.
I find it quite deceiving of influencers just to swipe up anything they see... if they buy it or they need to advertise it fair enough... otherwise they shouldn’t be allowed. How many impressionable people are just buying absolutely crap because they like someone they follow only to find out they haven’t even got it. Not so much Danielle as well, her clothes taste is now very questionable and I’m not sure about her home design either!!!
those tent dresses don’t suit us. 5ft 2 and size 12!!!
rant over 😫😫😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.