ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a sumo wrestler in that loungewear outfit. Not flattering at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused. Surely if she eats the meals she shows us on Instagram & she walks as much as she does she would be a few stone lighter than she is? I can’t understand how she says calorie counting is going great but then posts that picture. Just be honest??

Reactions: 9
Her style is chuck any shite outfit on, with equally crappy shoes, a designer handbag and claim she's a fashion blogger 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you move house is it normal to just buy everything brand new again? I’ve only ever moved from home into my first house but I don’t get why you replace so much stuff.. but then this is Danielle so why am I even asking this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you move house is it normal to just buy everything brand new again? I’ve only ever moved from home into my first house but I don’t get why you replace so much stuff.. but then this is Danielle so why am I even asking this 😂
I don't think so, we didn't and none of my friends and family have. Only bought the extra bits when moving to somewhere bigger.

Reactions: 1
We’ve bought quite a few things brand new but only because the old stuff was knackered 😂 she seems like she’s replacing the whole contents of her house!

Reactions: 2
We did. We moved from an old house into a new build and replaced everything apart from fridge freezer and washer as they were fairly new. It was nice to have everything brand new in a brand new house. However I wish I’d waited for some of it until we lived there as so far 2 years in we have replaced the sofa, dining set, garden dining set, and pulled up all the floor we chose and replaced it with karndean. That’s not including all the accessories if given away because I didn’t think they went with the style of the house.

Reactions: 1
Thought she loved those fake nails she done an ad for the other day. They obviously wasn't that good if she's getting acrylics back.

I'm posting way too much on here lately but FFS WE KNOW IT WILL BE THE END OF MAY AS YOU SAID THE SAME THING THE OTHER DAY. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!

Screenshot_20210420-142152_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I love when she puts the picture of the clothes on the website up too showing just how different it looks on her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My gosh nooooo I hope she isn’t keeping them outfits!! She has put so much weight on too. I know that’s mean to say and I’m not saying she looks fat, but she used to be so slim. How has she gained so much when she posts the portion sizes she has and walks a lot?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.