ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan just put your phone down and enjoy your night, no one cares that you're getting drunk 🤣

Reactions: 7
Covid vaccine has been kicking my ass since last week but just logged on in time for drunk stories and Dan showing us she slept in a bodysuit and plastic leggings 🥴

This is what annoys me about Dan and people like her - here she is saying that she bought clothes rails from Argos a few months ago. She's now saying they were rubbish and collapsed and she's recommending ones from Amazon...yet I bet she had a swipe up to buy Argos ones at the time. I don't have a problem with ads if someone is genuinely recommending a product that they enjoy- but I don't agree with swipe ups for things like this that then out to be rubbish.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This is what annoys me about Dan and people like her - here she is saying that she bought clothes rails from Argos a few months ago. She's now saying they were rubbish and collapsed and she's recommending ones from Amazon...yet I bet she had a swipe up to buy Argos ones at the time. I don't have a problem with ads if someone is genuinely recommending a product that they enjoy- but I don't agree with swipe ups for things like this that then out to be rubbish.
Also they were probably swaying and collapsing because she’s piled every piece of loungewear and shacket made by Boohoo and ASOS on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re that awful blazer, why is she wearing a size 12 in the most oversized garment ever? She makes herself look massive with this tent clothing.

Reactions: 4
I came to say exact thing. Never seen a more gormless man in my entire life🤣
The clip the other day of him and the dog sat in front of the chiminea staring blankly had me howling.

He's a sandwich short of a picnic and Dan's missing at least a scotch egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Breaking news - Danielle is moving in may. actually not breaking news at all because she tells us every bleeping day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know when it says oversized .. i usually size down a size or 2 so it looks normal, she must size up 2 ffs

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand when she says she has to buy more things for her kitchen... measuring cups?
this is not a couple who are living with their parents and moving to their first house. She just buy things for the sake of it! But hey! It’s her money! She needs to rethink what clothes is she buying though.... that blazer is horrid .

Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand when she says she has to buy more things for her kitchen... measuring cups?
this is not a couple who are living with their parents and moving to their first house. She just buy things for the sake of it! But hey! It’s her money! She needs to rethink what clothes is she buying though.... that blazer is horrid .
Also because she doesn't want to buy it all when she moves in. Ok Dan, let's see if you stop buying when you move in at the end of May

Reactions: 3
God forbid she doesn’t have measuring cups immediately to hand the minute they step into their new house
they’re buying a new house

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe I used to think she was this really fun girl with a great lifestyle, now she just seems that she’s never happy, is actually pretty bored and boring!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.