ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bin liner dress paired with mules her toes are packed into like sardines and her daft gormless goofy smile (which she does every bastard photo) is what this fasHUN guru gives us today.

Ughhh misPAP aka misBAB 🤮

Reactions: 3
My gosh nooooo I hope she isn’t keeping them outfits!! She has put so much weight on too. I know that’s mean to say and I’m not saying she looks fat, but she used to be so slim. How has she gained so much when she posts the portion sizes she has and walks a lot?
She really has. Not just weight gain but she looks bloated, particularly around the legs and ankles. There’s no way she can be eating as she claims to, total lack of transparency as seems to be the trend with all slimming worlders, ex or not.

Reactions: 7
She really has. Not just weight gain but she looks bloated, particularly around the legs and ankles. There’s no way she can be eating as she claims to, total lack of transparency as seems to be the trend with all slimming worlders, ex or not.
She is clearly stuck in a restrict and binge cycle. If she was eating everything she puts on the gram she wouldn’t have gained weight. Just be honest!!! So many people could relate at the moment and it might help someone.

Reactions: 10
Another Thursday, another reminder from Danielle that she works a 12 hour day 🙄 dull

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good old cheese on toast for dinner - aw Dani, didn't Chesney cook his weekly meal for you after your 12 hour shift today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.