ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas music all morning 🤣. Didn't think she could feel festive being in tier 3. Just incase anyone is new here and hasn't seen her mention it as she doesn't mention it much, she's in tier THREE.
Screenshot_20201218-204319_Instagram.jpg

Ad - Check ✅
Dried meat and pasta post - Check ✅
Affiliate ad - Check ✅
Another Affiliate ad because you have to pay for the new clothes somehow - Check ✅
Post about what she is watching/playing on tv - Check ✅
Moan about being in tier 3 - Check ✅

The ‘rock and role Friday’ sounds like a standard night for Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she really going to cook Christmas dinner in a sequin mini dress and tights?! Wonder if ‘the boots’ will make an appearance?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi, can anyone tell me if Danielle is in tier 3?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I literally want to poke my eyes out with a rusty fork every time she mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she really going to cook Christmas dinner in a sequin mini dress and tights?! Wonder if ‘the boots’ will make an appearance?!
Never known anyone have as many pjs and lounge sets as her. Why does she need a new lounge set for Xmas day? Can’t she just wear one she already has

Reactions: 7
Never known anyone have as many pjs and lounge sets as her. Why does she need a new lounge set for Xmas day? Can’t she just wear one she already has
Because she wouldn't get as many swipe up's and miss 'I only wear an outfit for 2 hours and then sells it' wouldn't make much money from it

Reactions: 3
Thanks for that, I just wasn’t sure because she’s hardly mentioned it 😂
What? Which tier she's in? No none of us know, she never mentions it. Ever. 😐.

She just bores me to tears. It's just the same posts day in day out, the same meals, swipe up, swipe up, swipe up... 😴😴😴😴

It surprises me she gets any ads with the riveting content she produces.

• Haha
I don't think she's cooking Christmas Dinner this year. She only has one oven in her temporary rented house (which is in tier 3)
🤭

What? Which tier she's in? No none of us know, she never mentions it. Ever. 😐.

She just bores me to tears. It's just the same posts day in day out, the same meals, swipe up, swipe up, swipe up... 😴😴😴😴

It surprises me she gets any ads with the riveting content she produces.
She bores me to tiers😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think she's cooking Christmas Dinner this year. She only has one oven in her temporary rented house (which is in tier 3)
🤭

She bores me to tiers😜
Oh tit yes! She needs at least three ovens, wonder if the new house NEWWWW HOUSEEE will have several?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She better shut her moany tier 3 gob if they do all this tier 4 crap and people can’t see their families.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.