ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would change her profile pic. That bloody fleece (that everyone was asking about) really upsets me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg them hairdrying posts. She keeps remembering she’s filming on the reel post and does random goofy smiles hahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Am I going mad or is she deleting stories? I’m sure she had a story on of 2 sausage dogs in Trinity Walk... but it’s not there now????

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thank goodness she told me that Ben was getting potatoes because they've run out, I would have been worried about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of us never get to do those things, she needs to stop moaning!! And no one gives a tit about Ben picking up some spuds for tea, christ.
E2CA1946-A279-46EA-9C30-8B76BC27C517.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Wow how many more times, I physically hurt myself I rolled my eyes so hard when she mentioned tier 3 again. Like yeah, you and 38 million others!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tier 3 and lockdown life... yeah I know Dan, I’m living through it myself. Don’t need you telling me every 5 bleeping minutes you boring bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Top commentary about the potatoes, I just wish she’d told us what type they prefer.

• Haha
Doesn't she usually do a Q&A when Ben's watching football? Gutted as I wanted to ask her when she's moving house and how's the temporary renting life going 😂

Top commentary about the potatoes, I just wish she’d told us what type they prefer.
The dry type

Actually dying from these comments tonight 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she still banging on about Tier 3??? She's not the only one and it's a bit galling that she keeps on droning on, all she's missing out on is her social life! Some people have lost their livelihoods, their incomes and even their lived ones. She has lots more to be thankful for than some folk but she comes across as so ungrateful and selfish.

I did enjoy her tale about Chesney and the great potato famine of 2020 though🤣 although from what I've seen she does most of the household stuff, maybe he's never been food shopping before and that's why it's news-worthy!

• Haha
I feel like she is under the impression that Wakefield is the only area in the world that is in lockdown and has Covid. The majority of England are in tier 3 now so stop moaning about it everyday, it just makes you look more of twit as the days go on

Also your 'at home blow dry' looked tit. You've dried your hair straight and that's it.

Reactions: 7
It’s like she treats Instagram like a ‘dear diary’.
Everyone is in a similar position, no Christmas parties or fun social events on the run up to it but must of us don’t harp on & on like a broken record. She’s one of the lucky ones who still has her health & employment because I bet as much as she would like to go out for meals & drinks the people working in the hospitality industry would love to be at work more.
And I agree her hair didn’t look particularly specially after using her newest gifted item, I certainly wouldn’t be rushing off to buy one

Also your 'at home blow dry' looked tit. You've dried your hair straight and that's it.
I thought she probably straightened it and that’s why we didn’t get to see the whole thing.

Reactions: 1
Why do we have to constantly be reminded what a tit show our country is and that most of us can’t see family and friends. I think it’s really insensitive of her tbh. Maybe if she hadn’t been to baby showers inside when you weren’t supposed to we could of seen our families and friends but because of selfish people like her she ruined it for other people who stuck to the guidelines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.