ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slow cooker is packed away in all the boxes, she might not have mentioned it but it’s because she is only renting for 6 months while she waits for her house to be ready and she can’t use a slow cooker in that house because it is rented
Her house in Stanley, Wakefield yeah? Not sure as I don't think she mentioned it when she was on annual leave for 18 days recently
She's moving from her rented house in 6 months AND on annual leave, wow. I thought she would on have mentioned that more on her talky stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh be nice, she hasn't been on holiday now for a YEAR, she must be freezing and her poor pale skin:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
It'll soon be as dull as her chat.

She's reeeallllly bleeping me off these days. I know she's harmless in the grand scheme of the other wanks out there, but she is the most self-centered hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone previously mentioned this but I also have one oven and can cook a roast and have no issues. Also why is she making such a big deal that she's renting. Is it not good enough for her?

'Temporary rented house' what a prat

20201210_125443.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know someone previously mentioned this but I also have one oven and can cook a roast and have no issues. Also why is she making such a big deal that she's renting. Is it not good enough for her?

'Temporary rented house' what a prat

View attachment 341610
Only one oven... bleeping entitled much?? I only have one oven and amazingly Danielle, can cook a Sunday roast no problem 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And also I cooked a Christmas Dinner last year with my one oven and guess what, I also washed up as my dishwasher wasn't working. Poor me 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’ve only got one oven and manage to cook a roast and Christmas dinner and so what the duck is she on about? twit.

Reactions: 8
She's going to be unbearable when she gets this new house. She's gonna be a right snobby mare.

Reactions: 6
Is it even christmas if you don’t have sparkly nails?

From the girl who had red non sparkly nails last year 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes I went and checked 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need two ovens when she slewwww ceewwwksss everything in existence and/or goes to bleeping Nandos?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.