ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve recently got two ovens (range cooker) and I only ever use one (the small one) and I manage to cook for 5 of us in it! I’m like a magician 🪄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have two ovens because my house came with two and I never ever use the second one. I can probably count one one hand the amount of times it’s been used in two years. We used to regularly have dinner parties pre covid and have managed to cook in one oven 😱

Reactions: 3
I thought most people only had 1 oven so was genuinely confused by her comment! Fairly certain most of my mates only have one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Considering the majority of her dry cooking is in the slow cooker, does she even need 1 oven let alone 2 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20201211-183814_Instagram.jpg

Yay it's Friday! Haven't you done like 2 days at work this week Dan? Celebrating Friday as if she's done a full week!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not a bleeping food blogger. She blogs tit all. She stories the same 6 mundane dry as duck bowls of food, day in, day out. That’s it. Is she a bleeping coffee blogger because she posts a coffee story every morning? Is she duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn't good at any of those things though. Her account has lost its way and she has lost her focus.

She's not committed enough to weight loss to be like she was in the beginning; she isn't stylish enough to be a fashion blogger; she can't be a home style blogger in her temporary rented home (The French Residence); Boris has grounded her so she can't be a travel blogger🤣

She jumps from one fad to another with no real substance - Skinny coffees, Nu-skin, Protein Shakes. She does an ad for Tesco then in the very next story she's shopping in Sainsburys; she buys a product and does a swipe up before she even knows whether its a good buy- she has come across as a right money grabbing mare recently and it's probably hurt her credibility. Not that she will care.

I think next year will be a nightmare - if we return to some kind of normality, she's going to be here, there and everywhere making up for lost time. And there's the new house as well. Gonna be a tit load of ads to pay for that🙄
I think the unbearable side of her that we've seen recently is just beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She isn't good at any of those things though. Her account has lost its way and she has lost her focus.

She's not committed enough to weight loss to be like she was in the beginning; she isn't stylish enough to be a fashion blogger; she can't be a home style blogger in her temporary rented home (The French Residence); Boris has grounded her so she can't be a travel blogger🤣

She jumps from one fad to another with no real substance - Skinny coffees, Nu-skin, Protein Shakes. She does an ad for Tesco then in the very next story she's shopping in Sainsburys; she buys a product and does a swipe up before she even knows whether its a good buy- she has come across as a right money grabbing mare recently and it's probably hurt her credibility. Not that she will care.

I think next year will be a nightmare - if we return to some kind of normality, she's going to be here, there and everywhere making up for lost time. And there's the new house as well. Gonna be a tit load of ads to pay for that🙄
I think the unbearable side of her that we've seen recently is just beginning.
Well said, I used to really like Danielle & she was one of my favourite accounts. I tried some of the recipes she shared (not the slow cooker ones) & even bought a few of the outfits she wore (the nicer ones & never through a swipe up) but this year I think she has became very money grabbing with so many adverts which I think in the current climate is not right, she’s trying to use her followers (the real ones) to earn money on crappy products she has been gifted.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s saving the money from every swipe up and ad etc and it’ll pay for all the furniture in her new house

Omg I didn’t know she was in tier 3?! Who knew 🥱
I know we’ve all been taking the piss out of this tier 3 thing but I honestly think if I hear her say it one more time I am going to loose my tit!!! Fucks sake, she goes on like she’s the only one. She’s very privileged compared to a lot of people in these times and she would do well to bleeping remember that!

Reactions: 14
I know we’ve all been taking the piss out of this tier 3 thing but I honestly think if I hear her say it one more time I am going to loose my tit!!! Fucks sake, she goes on like she’s the only one. She’s very privileged compared to a lot of people in these times and she would do well to bleeping remember that!
I’m in tier 3 but don’t sit & moan about it everyday, I also have nothing to do after I finish work today but am going to enjoy a night in with my better half & make the most of a bad situation by having a nice tea & watching a movie or two. Tomorrow I’m planning on (weather permitting) wrapping up warm & going for a walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.