ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was definitely not taken today as sheā€™s made out in her post- she has acrylics here which she doesnā€™t have on in the coffee or ā€œtaken my make-up off and gotten into PJsā€ posts. Sheā€™s such a con šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
Itā€™s such a strange thing to lie about aswell. Itā€™s not like it was a banging photo where she looked good šŸ”„ and wanted to just post. She literally looks like a grandma who fell in the washing bin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was definitely not taken today as sheā€™s made out in her post- she has acrylics here which she doesnā€™t have on in the coffee or ā€œtaken my make-up off and gotten into PJsā€ posts. Sheā€™s such a con šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
You're so right. She didn't have those colourful nails on her coffee story this morning, and she hasn't got them on this evening. I don't believe she put them on and took them off in the same day - she obviously took that photo another day and saved it for a weekend, even though she wasn't actually wearing it and posted it for a swipe up! Beggy mare.

Reactions: 5
I need to know what is going on with her hair.. why is it so pointy on one side?
Iā€™ve noticed this before on her mirror selfies, itā€™s like half of her head is missing on one side at the back šŸ¤Ø
Swipe up for the Dyson air wrap. Itā€™s FaBuLouS.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You're so right. She didn't have those colourful nails on her coffee story this morning, and she hasn't got them on this evening. I don't believe she put them on and took them off in the same day - she obviously took that photo another day and saved it for a weekend, even though she wasn't actually wearing it and posted it for a swipe up! Beggy mare.
I think she took this pic on the same day she took the pic that she posted on Tuesday based on her hair/makeup..
Classic influencer same day outfit swap pics in order to get some swipe ups in for the future.
I wouldnā€™t mind as much if she was actually trying to influence nice clothes rather than some 1980ā€™s curtains disguised as a dress

• Haha
Was it not just her and her hubby eating a takeaway outside? You can still do that just not with other households.
At the moment you can't do that. You can only be outside for exercise. Which means you shouldn't be stopping to sit down and eat. As of 8th March you can but right now she is breaking the rules.

• Haha
At the moment you can't do that. You can only be outside for exercise. Which means you shouldn't be stopping to sit down and eat. As of 8th March you can but right now she is breaking the rules.
Really I thought you can eat if youā€™ve bought takeaway you just have to move away from the premises. My son often grabs food at the coast and eats it outside? I know you canā€™t sit at tables etc but our local parks and beach fronts have lots of people eating outside. Iā€™ve looked online to see if thereā€™s anything to say that but canā€™t find it.

Clearly itā€™s been forever since I went out šŸ˜‚

Really I thought you can eat if youā€™ve bought takeaway you just have to move away from the premises. My son often grabs food at the coast and eats it outside? I know you canā€™t sit at tables etc but our local parks and beach fronts have lots of people eating outside. Iā€™ve looked online to see if thereā€™s anything to say that but canā€™t find it.
Nope sorry only allowed outside for exercise at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope sorry only allowed outside for exercise at the moment.
I think you can you know. Iā€™ve googled it loads. I know Scotland is different but thereā€™s nothing in legislation that says you canā€™t. Theyā€™re from the same household so it doesnā€™t even count as meeting a friend. Not being pedantic but theyā€™d say they were out on a walk and bought food then sat for a rest. Iā€™m all for people sticking to the rules but there isnā€™t a law about it. I found this quote in a newspaper. If you can provide a link Iā€™d be be chuffed as I canā€™t find anything . Iā€™m a stickler for rules too šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Was it not just her and her hubby eating a takeaway outside? You can still do that just not with other households.
At the moment you canā€™t do that. Exercise only. From the 8th you can with your household :)

At the moment you canā€™t do that. Exercise only. From the 8th you can with your household :)
But where does it say that ? We have food delivery vans set up all over the north east where you pre order your food go and collect and as long as you donā€™t eat at the premises you can eat it. Our coast is heaving at south shields with people eating outside and loads of police on patrol. I know you can only go out for exercise but like it says above in that post I put as long as your either exercising or on your way to buy food etc you can. Theyā€™ve had to revoke fines because of it. There doesnā€™t seem to be any legislation at all stating it. So if me hubby and our 6 kids go to the beach buy chippy we canā€™t eat it? Iā€™m guessing the north east police are just allowing it šŸ˜‚

I think you can you know. Iā€™ve googled it loads. I know Scotland is different but thereā€™s nothing in legislation that says you canā€™t. Theyā€™re from the same household so it doesnā€™t even count as meeting a friend. Not being pedantic but theyā€™d say they were out on a walk and bought food then sat for a rest. Iā€™m all for people sticking to the rules but there isnā€™t a law about it. I found this quote in a newspaper. If you can provide a link Iā€™d be be chuffed as I canā€™t find anything . Iā€™m a stickler for rules too šŸ˜‚
But where does it say that ? We have food delivery vans set up all over the north east where you pre order your food go and collect and as long as you donā€™t eat at the premises you can eat it. Our coast is heaving at south shields with people eating outside and loads of police on patrol. I know you can only go out for exercise but like it says above in that post I put as long as your either exercising or on your way to buy food etc you can. Theyā€™ve had to revoke fines because of it. There doesnā€™t seem to be any legislation at all stating it. So if me hubby and our 6 kids go to the beach buy chippy we canā€™t eat it? Iā€™m guessing the north east police are just allowing it šŸ˜‚
It is not one of the permitted reasons for leaving home.. Pretty simple

Same story for us in Cheshire, police are fine with it! The town centre today was full of people with takeaway pizza and coffees just enjoying the nice weather and fresh air - police were patrolling to ensure everyone was behaving safely but no one was spoken to or fined. If youā€™re with your household and adequately distanced, whatā€™s the issue? All theyā€™d do different is collect the food and consume it in their own kitchen.. which is the same level of risk surely? People are so militant about the restrictions, have a day off and think logically!

Sorry, do you need Boris to specifically say you can do it? If itā€™s not explicitly listed as something you CANNOT do, then by virtue you CAN. Please use your common sense and your own agency.

Reactions: 10
Maybe itā€™s a grey area - or thereā€™s too many people doing it so they canā€™t actually enforce it

Same story for us in Cheshire, police are fine with it! The town centre today was full of people with takeaway pizza and coffees just enjoying the nice weather and fresh air - police were patrolling to ensure everyone was behaving safely but no one was spoken to or fined. If youā€™re with your household and adequately distanced, whatā€™s the issue? All theyā€™d do different is collect the food and consume it in their own kitchen.. which is the same level of risk surely? People are so militant about the restrictions, have a day off and think logically!

Sorry, do you need Boris to specifically say you can do it? If itā€™s not explicitly listed as something you CANNOT do, then by virtue you CAN. Please use your common sense and your own agency.
It is people bending the rules and constantly thinking they can do what they want that continues to cause issues.. it specifically says you cannot picnic. Whether the police are enforcing it is another issue entirely.

Attachments

I think people are spinning their own narrative. No you canā€™t go having picnics with other people but you can go out for exercise and go shopping etc . You can meet 1 person from another household to exercise and you can buy a coffee etc. But what people are saying is you canā€™t consume it? Thereā€™s no difference to me packing sandwiches and our family of 8 going on a 5 hour hike across the fields etc where we live and having a sarny and a flask of tea. These cafes, coffee shops and takeaways have stayed afloat due to people buying things on their exercise . If I had it in black and white Iā€™d be the first to say typical danielle doing as she wants but I must say Iā€™d have done the same and unknowingly broke the rules if thetecis in fact a law saying I canā€™t eat a takeaway while Iā€™m on my walk. However Iā€™ve barely been out since November , hospitality family here so 5 on furlough. Canā€™t wait till April when pub beer gardens open . We are already booked up at about 6 places šŸ˜‚

But read this. As long as your out in exercise. She said they were out in a walk and stopped off on way back.

It is people bending the rules and constantly thinking they can do what they want that continues to cause issues.. it specifically says you cannot picnic. Whether the police are enforcing it is another issue entirely.
But theyā€™re not picnicking as such they went for a walk and bought a takeaway on the way back. I did say they maybe shouldnā€™t have sat down as thatā€™s where the picnic thing comes into it, not buying and eating food outside. Itā€™s not actually a law. I just think sometimes people are picking on tiny things. The police have better things to do than arrest someone for eating some chips with their husband on the way back from a walk. I was saying this yesterday ,people are going to get a shock when the country goes back to normal. I hope everyone is so rigid following laws then. Lots of the fines that have been issued have been revoked as itā€™s an absolute joke and itā€™s just power going to some polices head. And before anyone jumps on me I believe we all have to do our bit. I lost my stepmam to Covid in April. It was horrific. But Danielle eating some chips outside didnā€™t do that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.