ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had steak pie, mash and gravy for dinner and I'm quite happy to say that it looked nothing like that

Where the hell is the gravy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But where does it say that ? We have food delivery vans set up all over the north east where you pre order your food go and collect and as long as you don’t eat at the premises you can eat it. Our coast is heaving at south shields with people eating outside and loads of police on patrol. I know you can only go out for exercise but like it says above in that post I put as long as your either exercising or on your way to buy food etc you can. They’ve had to revoke fines because of it. There doesn’t seem to be any legislation at all stating it. So if me hubby and our 6 kids go to the beach buy chippy we can’t eat it? I’m guessing the north east police are just allowing it 😂
I’ve been down South Shields seafront both yesterday & today (live in walking distance) & the queues for all of the food vendors were massive as it was busy. The police were there but didn’t stop anyone who sat eating there bought food

Reactions: 1
Do you think she is going to try flogging the lumi spa, I’m sure she sad she couldn’t find the charger & there it is in her latest bath photo

I’ve been down South Shields seafront both yesterday & today (live in walking distance) & the queues for all of the food vendors were massive as it was busy. The police were there but didn’t stop anyone who sat eating there bought food
This is what I mean. We live local . My son lives down there . I don’t think it’s illegal to eat takeaway food outside with your family. I get no taking a picnic and socializing with others. Love the fact there’s a local to me on here! Are you on Rosie thread ?

Omg pie would have been my last guess 😂 it looks like what you scrape out of the bottom of your oven when it hasn’t been cleaned for a while 🤢

You can absolutely buy takeaway food and eat it while you’re outside. It’s a bit of a stretch to label it an “illegal picnic” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what I mean. We live local . My son lives down there . I don’t think it’s illegal to eat takeaway food outside with your family. I get no taking a picnic and socializing with others. Love the fact there’s a local to me on here! Are you on Rosie thread ?
I go on Rosie’s now & then.

Is she really claiming that the whole of her face is tanned from yesterday? She's definitely wearing orange make up still

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.