ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Mac and small fries is 728 calories. I know what I'd rather eat 🤣

Why is she calorie courting tonight’s dinner anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This bleep has to be trolling tattle. Otherwise she needs put down.

Honestly I would walk out if I was faced with her as a "mortgage advisor" (dressed up term for a flogger)

Reactions: 1
Has she said anything about why she’s now adding calories to her meals? I mean I’ve worked out she must be calorie counting but just wondering if she’s acknowledged it at all? Maybe in a talky story? I tend to skip past those 🙈😂

• Haha
Has she said anything about why she’s now adding calories to her meals? I mean I’ve worked out she must be calorie counting but just wondering if she’s acknowledged it at all? Maybe in a talky story? I tend to skip past those 🙈😂
I think she said recently that she's gained a lot of weight in the last year and wants to get back on track for the end of lockdown/summer.

Reactions: 2
Of course she has a Shark. The girl doesn't have an original thought in her head. I'm only surprised it took this long to jump on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 5
You know when influencers say they type out the subtitles for their stories? Omg who could even be bothered. I totally understand why they do it but bloody hell I’d rather just not be an influencer than have to watch videos of myself and transcribe them over and over again 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.