ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she’s completed the sale on her old house, has paid a reservation fee for the new build & paying rent. The mortgage for the new build won’t start until they complete the final purchase when it’s built. She just means her sale is completed so that can’t fall through
Ah that makes sense, thanks!

Reactions: 1
No she’s completed the sale on her old house, has paid a reservation fee for the new build & paying rent. The mortgage for the new build won’t start until they complete the final purchase when it’s built. She just means her sale is completed so that can’t fall through
She also forgets it can all still fall through. She makes out that it can't but guess what nothing is guaranteed especially with housing.

Is it March or May that she's moving? She also needs to realise that new builds often get delayed too, so she may not move on that specific month.

Reactions: 3
- it’s May she moving into the new house
-she’s renting at the minute
-she works long days working from home
-she’s the only one in the country in lockdown
-she’s missing her holidays - she had loads of holidays cancelled
-she advertises Tesco but shops anywhere but Tesco
-she wears horrific loungewear
-dresses like a prostitute for weddings/baby showers
-does daily tutorials on making coffee
-she’s really a robot

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if she will 'make an effort' and put makeup on and get dressed up for the shopping trip this evening? No doubt she will just to add a swipe up 🙄

Wonder if she will 'make an effort' and put makeup on and get dressed up for the shopping trip this evening? No doubt she will just to add a swipe up 🙄
I wonder if she will shop at Tesco, oh no wait she went to Morrison’s 🤣

• Wow
"Can't see us dressing up for a while" physic Danielle 🤣. More like I'm going to share more ugly loungewear because I don't have enough and as I'm a beggy witch, I want more money

Screenshot_20210221-173839_Instagram.jpg

As soon as I read about the stamp duty holiday being extended I knew she’d be posting about it. More money for her to buy hideous clothes I guess.

Reactions: 2
I know this is awful, however it would make me LOL if she couldn’t get the mortgage for the new place after all this!
She shouldn’t be so confident about it being a done deal.....so many mortgage companies and banks are pulling their mortgage offers at the last minute. I know so many who have either been told they will only lend a percentage of what they were originally ok to borrow or they have told them they need to increase their deposit sizes by a rather decent amount.
Just because she works for a bank doesn’t mean anything in this situation - all it guarantees her is a low interest rates. The bank is making a lot of redundancies as well after postponing them from last year due to the pandemic.

I know this is awful, however it would make me LOL if she couldn’t get the mortgage for the new place after all this!
She shouldn’t be so confident about it being a done deal.....so many mortgage companies and banks are pulling their mortgage offers at the last minute. I know so many who have either been told they will only lend a percentage of what they were originally ok to borrow or they have told them they need to increase their deposit sizes by a rather decent amount.
Just because she works for a bank doesn’t mean anything in this situation - all it guarantees her is a low interest rates. The bank is making a lot of redundancies as well after postponing them from last year due to the pandemic.
She will have already had her mortgage offer no doubt so will be binding on the bank so she will probably be ok on that front

She may be ok, but there may be rules of the stamp duty extension so she may not even fit in the category.

Stamp duty is payable on completion date so I imagine she will be okay- annoyingly
Oh I know, they were just planning on setting some rules about the extension, so to help people that have been waiting for a completion date that would have been completed before the original time but delayed due to solicitors work load etc.

I lwas just looking at her Sunday roast post and Iove how she gives us step by step instructions how to cook roast potatoes, mash and gravy 😂. Didn't she tell us how to 'cook' peas a while back 😂

• Haha
Is she the only person to work a long shift or finish at 7pm? Nope, didn't think so 🤬
Screenshot_20210225-193229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.