ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise lots of people work different hours? Some 8pm, 9pm, 10pm and beyond?
I feel like she's never worked these shifts in her life, I recon she's had a 9-5 Job from day dot.
And she's benefitting from it as she's getting an extra day off. Anyone would think she's doing it as overtime

Reactions: 8
That stamp duty brag bleeping boiled my piss big time. She is a greedy bleeping cow.

PAY YOUR TAXES YOU TIGHT duck.

I hope she experiences all the problems that a lot of new builds have. I really really dislike this bleep. Braggy bleeping fish eyed witch.

And no I'm not jealous. I'd have a long hard talk with myself if I ended up like this self centered prick.

Her nail marks in the puff pastry :sick:

View attachment 457618
Feeeeewdehh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why she’s dressing like that. She needs a belt round that dress to nip in her waist would be much more flattering

Reactions: 6
She just doesn't appear to understand how to dress for her shape. Like she has a good figure still but she is wearing clothes designed for a totally different body shape and height so on her it just swamps her and is unflattering. The same with the joggers, on like 20 somethings who are 6ft and size 8 and styled out it will look different to her. She is doing herself no favours.

Even the pizza night is a poxy ad. Can this girl do anything that doesn't involve money or a freebie?

Screenshot_20210227-184010_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.