ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these influencers should be held accountable. It’s in the name that they influence people. They make money off people following them and using their codes and by their adverts so why are they above the rules?
If she doesn’t like it don’t be an influencer easy.

Reactions: 9
My feelings are that the government should be making examples of these influencers and reality "stars". It's obvious they appeal to the age groups most likely to flout the rules and who don't watch the news etc. But instead they get away with it and flaunt it over SM

Reactions: 5
My feelings are that the government should be making examples of these influencers and reality "stars". It's obvious they appeal to the age groups most likely to flout the rules and who don't watch the news etc. But instead they get away with it and flaunt it over SM
Not sure what you mean by people most likely to flout the rules but in my experience it's middle aged people that are going out unnecessarily and not wearing masks. Most the young people I've come across have been very rule abiding and contentious, not sure why they're getting all the blame?

Reactions: 3
She’s really shown her true colours and I’m disappointed and disgusted with her.
I know someone who was given a warning at work for meeting someone outside their bubble. Not sure Halifax or the hairdressers would be too pleased!!

Reactions: 4
Not sure what you mean by people most likely to flout the rules but in my experience it's middle aged people that are going out unnecessarily and not wearing masks. Most the young people I've come across have been very rule abiding and contentious, not sure why they're getting all the blame?
It can be any age - all the big outbreaks in my area have been groups of young people but I have also seen groups middle aged people, drunk, all over each other with no masks. So many insta huns have been breaking the rules all along and posting about it - absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 2
She’s really shown her true colours and I’m disappointed and disgusted with her.
I know someone who was given a warning at work for meeting someone outside their bubble. Not sure Halifax or the hairdressers would be too pleased!!
Remember she was at her bloody sisters house - don't think it matters who she was with and where, it was the fact that neither of them had a mask on. She doesn't like snidey comments, so she wants everyone to get a life and take a day off! Well if you followed the rules Danielle, we wouldn't be so pissed off like you are!

It can be any age - all the big outbreaks in my area have been groups of young people but I have also seen groups middle aged people, drunk, all over each other with no masks. So many insta huns have been breaking the rules all along and posting about it - absolutely ridiculous
I am actually thinking of writing to the police or an authority about these insta bastards. Not to waste their time, but to draw attention to it. Fair enough, they may not be having mass raves, but combined that's a lot of pricks putting the country in jeopardy of another full lockdown. Never mind killing people along the way.

Sounds dramatic, but the rules are in place FOR A GOOD bleeping REASON DANIELLE. ROLL YOUR FISH EYES ALL YOU LIKE YOU IGNORANT twit.

I hope her work watches her profile. I'd be hauled in if I did that online, especially with her being a customer facing role (dunno if they've started face to face again, but it doesn't fill the client with confidence that they're entering a safe environment when the advisor is telling people to get a grip over it).

God she has been such a princess about that message 😂 you fucked up and did wrong - just admit it

God she has been such a princess about that message 😂 you fucked up and did wrong - just admit it
She's like it with everything. Remember when people used to say to her how can she afford designer stuff all the time - not judging, it's her money she can do what she wants but she would always get so defensive about it 🤣😡

Someone please do it haha! I have been logged out of my calling out account and I know she will just block me

I tried to comment but I couldn't get many words in...is there a limit on characters on these Q&A sessions?. She wouldn't answer it anyway😏

Reactions: 1
Latest haul..Adds swipe ups to stories then links to 21 buttons..in about a fortnight added to Depop & repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.