ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s bought all this stuff and before even receiving it or trying it on she’s already doing swipe ups! Jeez.

Also how much did she buy?! I felt bad buying two cardigans and some pants after 5 months of no shopping!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She must have so much disposable income. She dropped £100+ on the hair stuff earlier this week and that haul will have easily been £200+. I would love to know how much extra she earns from insta!

She must have so much disposable income. She dropped £100+ on the hair stuff earlier this week and that haul will have easily been £200+. I would love to know how much extra she earns from insta!
You would think she would reel it in a bit saying as the new house is a hell of a lot more expensive than the one she’s in now & that they will be renting before they even move in, I appreciate she’s probably got a better rate on a mortgage with both her & Ben working in a bank but surely she can’t be banking on making money off Instagram forever.

Reactions: 1
I reckon a 'itsdanielleshome' will be the next insta soon, it will be freebies galore :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon a 'itsdanielleshome' will be the next insta soon, it will be freebies galore :mad:
Someone asked her this on the Q&A the other day.
She said that she will her current Insta is general lifestyle and she'll incorporate it on that one.
I'm glad I've unfollowed.

Someone asked her this on the Q&A the other day.
She said that she will her current Insta is general lifestyle and she'll incorporate it on that one.
I'm glad I've unfollowed.
Probably doesn't want to do another one as she will have to spend money herself buying followers

• Haha
She doesn’t keep half the hauls, a lot of it you never see again. Uses them for swipe ups and returns. What she does goes on Depop

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Its been said before, they don't have any children, probably a fairly cheap mortgage and well paid jobs. Even without insta ads I think she and her husband have decent disposable income.

Its been said before, they don't have any children, probably a fairly cheap mortgage and well paid jobs. Even without insta ads I think she and her husband have decent disposable income.
Oh I know, I’m not questioning it I’m just saying I’d like to know how much she gets 😂 just being nosey.

Klarna for her hauls, no doubt about it.
Do you actually think it’s credit? I duno, I reckon she makes a pretty penny. People with far less followers than dani manage to go full time on insta so she must be raking it in.

Oh I know, I’m not questioning it I’m just saying I’d like to know how much she gets 😂 just being nosey.

Do you actually think it’s credit? I duno, I reckon she makes a pretty penny. People with far less followers than dani manage to go full time on insta so she must be raking it in.
Klarna you don’t pay Anything until you decide to keep them, so I’d say it’s a good shout - order, try on, swipe up, return

• Haha
She isn’t a great advert for Invisalign is she? Her teeth are just so prominent and stick out more

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.