ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the winner of the driest looking dinner ever goes to........Danielle, the fashionista 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm having a dinner party next..I want to look stylish and cook great food. I'll message Danielle for some tips and then do the opposite of what she says - I'll be onto a winner that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what annoys me most about ‘influencers’ and the ads..

- Never eats Alpen bars
- Suddenly is all over the Alpen Bars in their ad like they are the best thing since sliced bread
- Never proceeds to eat or show their love of Alpen Bars again

I could maybe get on board if somebody genuinely loved something and paid for their fair share of that product out their own pocket before being selected to advertise it.. but when it pops out of nowhere and they give some scripted drivel it makes me wonder why they pick these people for their ads 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This is what annoys me most about ‘influencers’ and the ads..

- Never eats Alpen bars
- Suddenly is all over the Alpen Bars in their ad like they are the best thing since sliced bread
- Never proceeds to eat or show their love of Alpen Bars again

I could maybe get on board if somebody genuinely loved something and paid for their fair share of that product out their own pocket before being selected to advertise it.. but when it pops out of nowhere and they give some scripted drivel it makes me wonder why they pick these people for their ads 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just like the 10cal jellies. All love them when they're getting paid but no mention of them when they have to pay for them.

This is exactly it - that’s why people have such an issue with ads......they aren’t telling us what they really think. They just lie

Can't believe she pretty much gave away her full address on that house post 😳

Yes we know you're moving in May and you're renting once the house is sold. God she loves repeating herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's channelling the 1918 flu pandemic with these smocks she keeps wearing? #PamdemicChic

Also, I think it's a bit irresponsible to change plans to go out tonight, everywhere is going to be packed, the cases are soaring but as long as she gets her gins then it's alright 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The transition video was a mess lol. Timing was off compared to literally everyone else who does that and her hand was over the camera for ages!

Reactions: 2
I think she is just that self absorbed that no matter what she buys or what colour she thinks she will look amazing in. I am all for confidence etc however, I know theres certain clothes / colours I can’t wear as they look horrific on me as much as I would like to and that’s ok

Reactions: 2
She looked so much better with her blonder hair, the orange hair and tan just clash far too much with a lot of what she wears

What kind of fresh hell is that dress??? It clashes so much with her hair, the colour is so wrong for her!!
It's all kinds of awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.