ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how different she looks compared to last year. Only thing that looks the same is the dodgy eyebrows and outfits 🤣
20201006_081033.jpg
20201006_081045.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The constant oversized and baggy clothes do her no justice. I bet she would still look great if she wore something even slightly more fitted. The white dress actually looks like a 1900s nightgown

Reactions: 4
I think if she got some really good fitting jeans and a floaty but not massive top she’s look lovely. Also if she ditched that hair 😳

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t get fillers though! 👀

More fast fashion to flog to the shoppers. Her dog is gorgeous.
Definitely no fillers 😉😉 and no fake tan either...
I mean, she's a cracking shade of orange for someone who has spent the whole of the year in the UK, actually the the North of England with it's questionable summer weather! Amazing how bronzed (tangerine) she is🍊😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not been on her in ages but I just realised she likes all her own posts and had to comment about it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to know how far off her “starting weight” she is now. Not judging just curious!

I've missed the orange filter so much that I've just gone on her page and seen her latest post. What the hell is she wearing 😵

Reactions: 2
What do you think she has had done ? My untrained eye can only really see perhaps a bit of filler in her top lip .. and a good few stone weight gain which has changed her face a lot.
I didn’t realise how much her new hair does not suit her until looking at that comparison photo .

Reactions: 5
What is she wearing on her latest pic. Looks like a bag of creased rags and nothing goes together. How she gets free stuff from companies baffles the life out of me as she never puts time or effort into making it looks presentable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.