ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What grown Adult needs an alarm like that? Thought they were for children leaning what time to get up?
I also have one as I'm a grown adult who suffers from seasonal affective disorder (depression). Be careful what you say when making judgy comments.

Reactions: 18
I also have one as I'm a grown adult who suffers from seasonal affective disorder (depression). Be careful what you say when making judgy comments.
So does my dad. He really struggles as the longer nights come in and his alarm helps quite a bit!

Reactions: 5
Ummm one rule for Danielle then 😤
Love her explanation stories 🙄 so by that logic her dad's house is her bubble so I guess she won't be meeting with anyone else.. Let's see how that goes

Reactions: 4
Yep! And are you not meant to still maintain social distancing when in others' houses?! Really professional from her Sister too

If her sister and her dad are in her bubble, I will find it very hard to believe as she hardly sees them

She’s quite happy to moan & groan when c-19 means her holidays get cancelled or her working day is busier yet can’t fathom why people would get at her about not abiding by the regulations set to keep us safe. So many places are going into local lock downs & she’s still happy to bullshit about her bubble 🤬

Reactions: 9
So she's off social media for the night but will do a q&a tomorrow, can't be that upset 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought you could only be part of a bubble if you were a single parent family or singular household?

Well she already broke the rules before at that baby shower or whatever it was a few weeks ago, so this is just another to add to her list

Let’s face it - she doesn’t give a tit and thinks people are bang out of order pulling her up on it. She’s a selfish head

She doesn't give a duck about anyone or anything outside danielle land..... Where everything is painted emerald green and orange. People wear all of the clothes at once, where people only make purchases through her swipe ups, where people only care what she's making for tea or cooking for 17 hrs in her sleeewwwww ceeeewwwwker (now replaced by her actifry, which apparently cooks everything going.....just waiting on her tipping her smewwwwthie ingredients in there one morning)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet it’s killing her not posting another swipe up, her tea, her getting a bath etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.