ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got to be kidding with the state of some of them shoes? I would never dream of trying to sell tatty dirty white trainers for £19 😂 maybe it's just me..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's got to be kidding with the state of some of them shoes? I would never dream of trying to sell tatty dirty white trainers for £19 😂 maybe it's just me..
I thought exactly the same, she must really need the cash 😖

Reactions: 3
Why is she selling all of her new gym clothes? Pointless her having her 'smoothies' if she's not going gym

She's really pissing me off more than usual lately. She's just posted about an alarm and then added a swipe up. At least wait until you've received and used the product before doing a swipe up. Money grabbing cow

Reactions: 6
She's really pissing me off more than usual lately. She's just posted about an alarm and then added a swipe up. At least wait until you've received and used the product before doing a swipe up. Money grabbing cow
I honestly think she’s going to advertise everything possible that she can to make money for the house move. I used to love her content, I’ve used a few of her recipes & even bought a few of the outfits she has (not through her links though & certainly not Vivian) but she’s became a complete sell out at the moment

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she’s going to advertise everything possible that she can to make money for the house move. I used to love her content, I’ve used a few of her recipes & even bought a few of the outfits she has (not through her links though & certainly not Vivian) but she’s became a complete sell out at the moment
She’s put a swipe up link on for the alarm clock and it’s not even been delivered yet! At least wait a week or so and then give a review with a swipe up to make it look a bit more genuine 🙄

Reactions: 2
I see the Vivian dress & dirty Adidas trainers are no longer on her selling page, who on earth bought them 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Maybe she is going to bring them back as a combo deal and advertise it as a Vivian meets Sporty Spice look 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she actually delete them once they’ve sold? Looking at the comments people ask to buy stuff and she says they’re already sold.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is going to bring them back as a combo deal and advertise it as a Vivian meets Sporty Spice look 😬
Please God 🤞😂

But no she doesn't take down items when they're sold so she's definitely read here and taken them off

Reactions: 1
I dunno, but i find selling things for a fiver a bit tight.

I get that they're not worn etc, but I'd just give away to friends/family or to charity.

She's spent all weekend doing that too. I get it if you're totally skint and need the cash but she's always bragging about all this disposible income she has and flashing her designer monstrosities, so I highly doubt she "needs" the money.

Reactions: 10
She’s put a swipe up link on for the alarm clock and it’s not even been delivered yet! At least wait a week or so and then give a review with a swipe up to make it look a bit more genuine 🙄
I can't see her profile, but if it is the new Amazon echo dot one it isn't available until 5 November. I bought it 2 days ago then noticed the delivery date 😂🤦‍♀️

I've unfollowed for these reasons. It's ad after ad after ad nowadays. Absolutely shameless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.