ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said take a day off and get a life 🙄 Tell that to the thousands of people who have lost loved ones. As long as the virus doesn't interrupt her swipe ups though... I used to really like her but have seen a very obnoxious side to her lately

Reactions: 10
She's got rid of the option to message her now too! If you can't take the backlash Dan don't flouse the rules!! 😡

Reactions: 8
Because of attitudes like hers I can’t go visit my elderly parents (one of whom has had a few spells in hospital this year) as we have very strict local regulations in place & a friend of mine lost his Mam to c-19 last week. Her response is very aggressive & I hope to hell more of her (not bought) followers realise she’s just a selfish, self centred dick & hit the unfollow button. I’ve gone from being a huge fan of hers to actually not being able to stand her anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's it now.....unfollowed the ignorant, selfish, greedy twit.

Also Dan, as you read here - if you're going to do subtitles, please learn how to spell as it makes you look more of a knob than you already are.

Who the fu*k (sorry for my language so early) would want the same colour hair as her? It doesn't suit her and I'm sure if someone did want that colour they would go to a hairdresser first. And preferably a hairdresser that wears a face covering.

Reactions: 4
She just looks even more like Bert from Sesame Street now !!

Seriously tho can we report her for breaking rules ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just looks even more like Bert from Sesame Street now !!

Seriously tho can we report her for breaking rules ?

It's not even the fact she's done it. It's her stinking arrogant attitude. Rather than hold her hands up and say OK I'll educate myself and try not to do it again.

She's a typical prick who does not give a duck unless she's directly affected by it (look at her droning on about her stupid holidays being cancelled for example). Selfish bleep.

I wonder what Halifax thinks of this behaviour. Not a good look for one of their employees is it?

Reactions: 11

It's not even the fact she's done it. It's her stinking arrogant attitude. Rather than hold her hands up and say OK I'll educate myself and try not to do it again.

She's a typical prick who does not give a duck unless she's directly affected by it (look at her droning on about her stupid holidays being cancelled for example). Selfish bleep.

I wonder what Halifax thinks of this behaviour. Not a good look for one of their employees is it?
Totally agree

She's really pissed me off. Terrible attitude from a 'key worker'

Reactions: 4
If they’re going to be that close, they should both be wearing masks. She’s stupid for putting it on her story in the first place, and then reacting immaturely to the backlash she’s getting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she is of those mortgage advisers protesting against face to face appointments returning because it’s nOt SaFe....

However, I also can’t stand the do gooders, I find it difficult to believe that everyone has completely obeyed the rules since March. Both consciously and unconsciously. Because let’s be honest, it’s been somewhat confusing at times?! You lose the argument the moment you call someone names, especially fat and ugly.

Reactions: 15
I totally appreciate people have not stuck to the rules 100% but she was stupid to put it on her Instagram! She’s in the north which is one of the most effected areas on the UK, a place where more and more restrictions are coming into force because people just aren’t doing as they should, and she’s just proven it to all her followers.

She cannot be in a bubble with her dad and sister as neither household is a single person. I also think she would be fighting face to face appointments are work, I do wonder if she even wears a mask or does she deem herself mask exempt.

She should have just owned it, held her hands up and said sorry I was wrong and would familiarise herself with the rules, even just as a front. Arguing back made her look even worse!

Reactions: 7
If they’re going to be that close, they should both be wearing masks. She’s stupid for putting it on her story in the first place, and then reacting immaturely to the backlash she’s getting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she is of those mortgage advisers protesting against face to face appointments returning because it’s nOt SaFe....

However, I also can’t stand the do gooders, I find it difficult to believe that everyone has completely obeyed the rules since March. Both consciously and unconsciously. Because let’s be honest, it’s been somewhat confusing at times?! You lose the argument the moment you call someone names, especially fat and ugly.
This one has consistently disobeyed the rules since March, unless it's to fit her own agenda.

She'd be away flying all over the place as well if her flights hadn't been cancelled without any sort of consideration for anyone other than herself.

Then be on stewwwwries moaning she has a cold and tired for a solid 20 minutes.

Someone has linked this tattle thread on the comments section in her last grid post 🙈

Last edited:
I’d be gutted if I spent £130 on hair stuff and my hair looked that tit 😂😂

• Haha
This one has consistently disobeyed the rules since March, unless it's to fit her own agenda.

She'd be away flying all over the place as well if her flights hadn't been cancelled without any sort of consideration for anyone other than herself.

Then be on stewwwwries moaning she has a cold and tired for a solid 20 minutes.

Someone has linked this tattle thread on the comments section in her last grid post 🙈
HAHAHHA just looked on her page. She 100% knows about this thread but if she doesn't, hi Danielle!
I totally appreciate people have not stuck to the rules 100% but she was stupid to put it on her Instagram! She’s in the north which is one of the most effected areas on the UK, a place where more and more restrictions are coming into force because people just aren’t doing as they should, and she’s just proven it to all her followers.

She cannot be in a bubble with her dad and sister as neither household is a single person. I also think she would be fighting face to face appointments are work, I do wonder if she even wears a mask or does she deem herself mask exempt.

She should have just owned it, held her hands up and said sorry I was wrong and would familiarise herself with the rules, even just as a front. Arguing back made her look even worse!
Yes it's definitely the fact that she's argued back when she is clearly in the wrong. She should be ashamed of herself.

Next on her list, buy a mask and do a swipe up :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I’d be gutted if I spent £130 on hair stuff and my hair looked that tit 😂😂
Hilariously, if her sister was nice enough she could get the olaplex at trade price! It baffles me she gets it via cult beauty when her sister is a hairdresser. I guess she couldn't do her swipe up if she did that though.
I wouldn't want her sister to be my hairdresser if she was going to private clients (even if it is just her family) without the correct PPE, you just can't take these risks at the moment.
I work in a salon as a Beauty therapist but when I go and do my mums nails I still make her wear a mask and I wear all my PPE to keep her safe and myself as I wouldn't want to take work to her or her to work (if that makes sense)
I think people have the right to pull people up on breaking the rules, if you can't abide them at least don't put it on SM. I know sometimes the rules are abit confusing and you can get carried away so no one can say (maybe a few) that they have abided by it 100%, I've tried my best but i know I've slipped up one or two times but you hold your hands up and try not to do it again.
She needs to just admit she made a mistake, if not for herself for her sister's professional career?

Reactions: 12
Hilariously, if her sister was nice enough she could get the olaplex at trade price! It baffles me she gets it via cult beauty when her sister is a hairdresser. I guess she couldn't do her swipe up if she did that though.
I wouldn't want her sister to be my hairdresser if she was going to private clients (even if it is just her family) without the correct PPE, you just can't take these risks at the moment.
I work in a salon as a Beauty therapist but when I go and do my mums nails I still make her wear a mask and I wear all my PPE to keep her safe and myself as I wouldn't want to take work to her or her to work (if that makes sense)
I think people have the right to pull people up on breaking the rules, if you can't abide them at least don't put it on SM. I know sometimes the rules are abit confusing and you can get carried away so no one can say (maybe a few) that they have abided by it 100%, I've tried my best but i know I've slipped up one or two times but you hold your hands up and try not to do it again.
She needs to just admit she made a mistake, if not for herself for her sister's professional career?
This. She seems to think just because they're family the virus wouldn't spread? Like come on Dan Dan, there's some brain cells in there somewhere surely..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.