ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been catching up and bleeping love this thread 😂😂😂 theres been a few wanky comments but in general I love the piss that gets taken out of her on here, it’s hilarious!

She’s wearing hiking boots to a pub for a Sunday lunch, but hasn’t been hiking/walking you just couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣 but I guess when you’ve spent £295, you’ve got to get your wear out of them. I’m surprised we haven’t had a boomerang of her wearing them in the bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Princess Planning is probs buying all our viv’s cast offs now she has her book deal cash flowing in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just been catching up and bleeping love this thread 😂😂😂 theres been a few wanky comments but in general I love the piss that gets taken out of her on here, it’s hilarious!

She’s wearing hiking boots to a pub for a Sunday lunch, but hasn’t been hiking/walking you just couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣 but I guess when you’ve spent £295, you’ve got to get your wear out of them. I’m surprised we haven’t had a boomerang of her wearing them in the bath!
And making coffee in them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And making coffee in them 🤣
Or getting out of bed at 5.30 to turn her alarm off in them🤣🤣

Let's start a list of "Things Danielle can do in her hiking boots apart from actual hiking". We've had a couple, here's a few more;

Prepare a dehydrated lasagne in the slow cooker at 6.30 am
Do a random swipe up for a product she's just bought but hasn't actually used
Plug Princess Planning's crappy book
Moan about her holiday being cancelled..
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she really does sell some crap on her clothes page

£5 for that awful tie dye t-shirt *next thing to be deleted from her page 🤣*

Or getting out of bed at 5.30 to turn her alarm off in them🤣🤣

Let's start a list of "Things Danielle can do in her hiking boots apart from actual hiking". We've had a couple, here's a few more;

Prepare a dehydrated lasagne in the slow cooker at 6.30 am
Do a random swipe up for a product she's just bought but hasn't actually used
Plug Princess Planning's crappy book
Moan about her holiday being cancelled..
🤣
Go to the nail salon to get awful talons added to her patchy (real) tan fingers
Prep a weeks worth of chicken dinners at 6am while moaning she’s tired.
Get Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get Botox

For someone who thinks she's a fashion blogger, she should really get her nails done more. I can't really say much as mine are just as bad sometimes but then I'm not an ad queen :rolleyes:

• Haha
Get Botox
Showcase her Emma B collection but all I can see is the bleeping thumb ring and witch nails. 🤢
1601347121833.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she talks about is her bloody teeth, having a day off/working Saturdays, getting up at 5.30 and moving house.

😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she honestly think she looks good in that outfit. I know she's going for 'casual comfy vibes' but she looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What grown Adult needs an alarm like that? Thought they were for children leaning what time to get up?
To be fair, I have one similar and its amazing when you have to get up at 5:30am. Instead of a beeping alarm shocking you awake you just wake up nicely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.