ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£480 on a TREE! Yes I did some stalking on their website. Jesus that’s expensive to say they wanted real!
And he’s just bought a PS5!!!! I know she says they’ve not got any debt but duck me, surely they need to be saving something seeing as they’re moving in to a massive house with a mortgage that’s probably 3x what their last house was????

Reactions: 5
Aw how lovely to have a little delivery of cakes to cheer her up in lockdown. She must be so depressed with her secure job, new house being built, financial security and a £500 Christmas tree🙄

Reactions: 14
Must be all those idiots that swipe up on a discount code which is on the ASOS website. Surely she doesn't get that much commission from a swipe up like that?

Imagine selling your tit dresses on depop, spending that on a bleeping Christmas tree and then following the story with gifted tit. Wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know there’s been a lot of chat about her income on these threads and I don’t wanna be a bore and repeat things (like our Dani does 😂) BUT “influencers” get paid literally thousands of pounds for ads. There’s no doubt in my mind that she has made at least £10K extra this year in ads alone (without even thinking about her aff links and swipe ups).

I do think that £480 is an INSANE amount of money to spend on a tree but at this point in a normal year they’d have spent £5k+ on holidays which have all been cancelled so I guess they’ll have some spare change hanging around!

Reactions: 7
I get two real Christmas trees due to my house layout and they come to around £300 for both so I actually don’t think it’s that bad for one they will use over and over again.
We looked at faux ones and it was £900 without lights for the equivalent so would have been £1800 and it wasn’t even the most expensive. It’s extravagant but Christmas is my thing so I spend money on it.

Reactions: 2
I’m shooketh!

We always get the Ikea Christmas trees that cost £5 when you get your money back in a voucher 😂

Literally my entire Christmas wouldn’t cost that much.

Eat Christmas food, watch Christmas films, put on Christmas pjs 😬 put up the Christmas tree 🤦‍♀️ Cringe. Portraying a prefect life that’s totally un relatable to many I’m sure! Me included. I could find many more things to spend £480 on and a Christmas tree would be way down the pecking order. Strange girl

I get two real Christmas trees due to my house layout and they come to around £300 for both so I actually don’t think it’s that bad for one they will use over and over again.
We looked at faux ones and it was £900 without lights for the equivalent so would have been £1800 and it wasn’t even the most expensive. It’s extravagant but Christmas is my thing so I spend money on it.
I don’t think she will use it again tbh

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it is that bad if it is her forever tree..

However ‘one wear Danielle’ will probably have it on her selling page come January

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it is that bad if it is her forever tree..

However ‘one wear Danielle’ will probably have it on her selling page come January
Good fake Christmas Trees can last for so long. Mine was expensive but I’ve had it for 15 years. It’s more the fact that it could be in a rubbish dump next year because she is so wasteful

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.