ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good fake Christmas Trees can last for so long. Mine was expensive but I’ve had it for 15 years. It’s more the fact that it could be in a rubbish dump next year because she is so wasteful
That's the problem with her and I will be shocked if she uses that tree next year.

I spent £90 on a fake tree about 12 years ago. I was aghast, that was a lot of money for us. Hubby persuaded me it would be a good investment. It was a really lovely tree and we used it for several years.
A few years ago we decided to have a real tree and we've done so ever since. My daughter took the old fake tree and she's had it in her flat for a couple of years, still going strong.

We're having it back this year - hubby hasn't worked since March so we're having a basic Christmas with our trusty old tree.

So I can see the sense in investing in a good tree, and her new house (did you know she's having a house built?) will probably be big enough to have 2 trees, a real one and this new one.

Reactions: 6
18 days of her moaning that she has no plans and her holiday has been cancelled. She is soooooooo boring
Screenshot_20201120-190743_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
AF250413-BB0C-42CB-93A3-7BD2166AA10B.png

“How amazing do they look” Has she taken her glasses off to post that, they look dry as duck Danielle, like everything else you make 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Posts ad for Tesco - goes shopping at Sainsbury’s !! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Long term lurker.... I can't not say anything about this though as it's really wound me up! How on earth can she do an advert with Tesco and (I assume) benefit financially only to follow it ON THE VERY NEXT STORY saying she's gone to Sainsburys to stock on on Christmas food?! She's beyond taking the piss now. I'm so fed up with the lot of them.

Reactions: 20
I shop at all the supermarkets and I don’t think many of us are exclusive to just one but is she for real?? A Christmas food Tesco ad and then literally a few hours later on the next story she’s showing off all her Christmas food from Sainsbury’s 🙈 C’mon Danielle at least pretend you’re genuine and not just all about the £££.
And they wonder why they get slated for not being sincere...

Reactions: 10
How is there anyone left on earth who doesn’t know when she’s moving to her new house, Christ alive

• Haha
I used to like Danielle when she was doing SW. - but my God she’s frigging boring now !! Does she want to mention annual leave or cancelled holidays anymore !! She literally has no personality !!
She’s very self centred & during Lockdown / Covid I have found her very tone deaf with her adverts. The constant swipe ups of her “faves” from ASOS the other night were clearly just to make money for the expensive Xmas tree. She has no content & just comes across now as a boring, money grabbing cow !!

Reactions: 10
I must admit it laughed out loud when she posted about going to Sainsburys just after a Tesco ad 😂 it’s so funny that she didn’t even mention it as well, why not just say “guys I know I’ve just done a Tesco ad but Sainsburys is just round the corner so I’ve popped there tonight” or whatever? Although then again maybe Tesco should put a clause in their contracts saying influencers can’t post about another supermarket until 24 hours after their ad 😂

She’s such a strange one, I feel like she comes across really well when she does her Q&A’s but the rest of the time it’s a bit of a car crash 😂

Reactions: 3
Guys, she's on annual leave and is putting up her Christmas tree today. It's not a real one. Just in case you missed it.

I think her day sounds lovely. But she's so bloody repetitive!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am going to choose she meant French Residence... I refuse to believe she is stupid enough to think her house full of xmas decs should be labelled the French Resistance 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.