ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she used to see Princess Planning alot but there's been absolutely no mention of her in months and all of a sudden she posts about her lovely friend and her book release, which takes the piss. A book which is like Hinch's crappy book

Don’t want to derail but not sure where else to put this as can’t find the thread that was about Instagrammers disappearing

Anyone know where/why j9revill has gone?
😊

Dan love, just go back to bed for an hour you literally do not need to be up!!
Omg I know! Maybe I’m a freak of nature, but I get up as late as possible. If I have to be in work for 8, I’ll be up at 7, 30-40 mins to get ready, 20mins commute and then I’ll grab a drink/eat my breakfast at my desk. I would never get up 2-3 hours before I actually had to leave my house and just fanny around. No wonder she’s tired!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so tired cause I set my alarm for 5:30 and leave my phone across the room (about the 58463658264th time she's said it now) and taking the dog for a walk and having a coffee. Good for you, Dan,
Omg I know! Maybe I’m a freak of nature, but I get up as late as possible. If I have to be in work for 8, I’ll be up at 7, 30-40 mins to get ready, 20mins commute and then I’ll grab a drink/eat my breakfast at my desk. I would never get up 2-3 hours before I actually had to leave my house and just fanny around. No wonder she’s tired!
And cook a 6 course meal in the morning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And then she gets up, makes a coffee, fannys about doing stories and THEN says she's going back to bed for ten minutes. What good will that do?! I wonder if Ben is still in bed then. It would drive me mad if my husband was messing about getting up, getting back in bed and then getting up again! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And then she gets up, makes a coffee, fannys about doing stories and THEN says she's going back to bed for ten minutes. What good will that do?! I wonder if Ben is still in bed then. It would drive me mad if my husband was messing about getting up, getting back in bed and then getting up again! 🙈
Hate it when she goes back to bed before work, it's ridiculous

Last edited:
I’ve just had a look through the clothes she’s listing on her selling page. Most of it is what she’s not long had from her recent hauls!!!! She’s also put a dress up saying never worn, I bought it for Thailand. Ok so she’s not going away this year as planned but it’s not forever so what’s wrong with keeping it until you go away?? Fast fashion at its finest!!

Reactions: 8
Even though a lot of the stuff she’s bought recently is rank (wt actual f is that disgusting miss pap fake leather blazer, absolutely gross), I’m actually quite shocked at how much is unworn! Even if you take away the environmental and ethical issues with fast fashion, you’d think she’d have learned by the age of 31 how to shop successfully for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fair enough selling clothes that don’t fit any more but she literally just buys ‘hauls’ for the content!

Reactions: 6
She buys the hauls for content and affiliate payments, it probably makes her hauls free (ignoring the fact we know she isn’t declaring the income). And now she’s selling them she’s quids in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.