Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure there was once a thread (sorry admin if there still is) but I can’t find it!!

I’ve religiously followed ‘theminimalistlife’ for years now and she’s just disappeared 😔

I don’t really know what to say just seems strange and my partner doesn’t understand 😂

Mumma Hodge?

Moderator edit: Link to Mumma Hodge thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t remember the user account.... but a girl called Emma.., changed diet everyday... lived at home... bought loads of Disney stuff... works at Sainsbury’s.... became obsessed with a a new food at would only buy that....

Reactions: 21
Zoe zoflora! She was wicked!
Actually she’s still on Instagram I just looked, but she hasn’t posted in such a long time 😩

Reactions: 13
I can’t remember the user account.... but a girl called Emma.., changed diet everyday... lived at home... bought loads of Disney stuff... works at Sainsbury’s.... became obsessed with a a new food at would only buy that....
Her account is called emmadrewinfo she also hasa tattle thread 😊

Reactions: 2
Mrs mummy wright and daddy wright seemed to have deleted , due to a rap life friend being bitchy and back stabbing .

I miss Danielle parry , she had her ups and downs . But liked her posts and decorating .

Mrs mummy wright and daddy wright seemed to have deleted , due to a rap life friend being bitchy and back stabbing .

I miss Danielle parry , she had her ups and downs . But liked her posts and decorating .
*real life friend
It’s been a long day 😴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I liked danielle parry seemed normal with ups and downs much more refreshing then instamums

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know who you mean! She actually popped up the other day and I had a stalk, same old crap, can’t remember her username tho 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.