ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got all dolled up to go to the supermarket and that's because she's doing an ad!

Does she not use Musclefood anymore?

Reactions: 5
So she got all dolled up to go to the supermarket and that's because she's doing an ad!

Does she not use Musclefood anymore?
It's awful to watch. Imagine going in for mortgage advice to be met with her and knowing what a dumb twit she is from the things she posts on long to grab a few extra quid on the side. I know for a fact I'd be going elsewhere. How Halifax have allowed this tit show is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched her Tesco ad - god it looks so awkward. She's blinking but her eyes look so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She makes a Korma out of a crappy pack and thinks she's a michelin star chef. No one cares how you cook your Korma for the 625374th time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.