Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, she is soooo dull and so is her sister by the sounds of it, telling us her sister goes to Costa everyday 🤣🤣🤣 Danielle no one gives a duck about what chesneys your sister does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine asking your sister who's recently given birth to dye your hair. As if the sister hasn't got enough to do already 🙃

I'm pretty sure she said her sister was going to dye her hair days before giving birth but listening to her drone on story, I see that didn't happen as she did it herself and missed a big chunk of her hair.

Why doesn't she go to a proper salon and get it done?

Imagine lacking so much imagination you have to ask strangers to decide what to eat for dinner?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine asking your sister who's recently given birth to dye your hair. As if the sister hasn't got enough to do already 🙃

I'm pretty sure she said her sister was going to dye her hair days before giving birth but listening to her drone on story, I see that didn't happen as she did it herself and missed a big chunk of her hair.

Why doesn't she go to a proper salon and get it done?

Imagine lacking so much imagination you have to ask strangers to decide what to eat for dinner?
I cannot cope with any more of these symmetrical face things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DC06D934-BD5A-4837-A594-C5A7200FDA00.jpeg

5A9D1B1D-71A4-4DC2-BB69-1D78E92FD8F9.jpeg
We must be in an alternative timeline because Dani’s eating vegetables AND claiming to be a size 12 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Asks followers what to eat for dinner, makes the oppposite.. this girl is wild

Reactions: 5
She actually just showed Instagram the narrow alleyway at the side of her house. Turns out she can get more boring!!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she really repainting the whole house because it’s not the perfect white?? What a twit!
I feel sorry for poor Dora. She just seems so unhappy. 😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't like the shade of white that her house is painted??? Jeez, Mariah Carey has nothing on this diva.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the actual duck do you dry out a lettuce leaf!? One of the most moist vegetables!!! I’ve had to down a pint of water after looking at this! 🤯

19A518EC-18CC-4715-B0F3-4E72AF499888.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why would you calorie count LETTUCE. Oooooh can’t have too much LETTUCE ya stupid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she ever made anything with more than 5 ingredients?
The base of most of my meals are 5 ingredients.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.