Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of these instahuns instantly thinking they are nail techs when they buy a gel kit for home.
Now she's gone and bought a electric file 🙈
I can't watch!

She is going to destroy her nails.
They all think its so easy and have no clue what they are doing, what the cheap products are made of etc.

(Nail tech here, trained and insured.) See it all the time since lockdown, people ruining their nails with these gel kits.

Reactions: 11
She can't #aff link her nail technician so she resorts to buying a DIY nail kit on Amazon to #aff link instead.

Dead 🤣

• Haha
She has such ugly, ugly hands and fingers. They really offend me. Which is ridiculous. But they really do. Such chubby cuticles.

• Haha
Hahaaaaa if I could think of something that rhymes with cuticle I’d attempt a thread suggestion. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugghhhh the ugly as duck business tote bag is back! It doesn’t go with any outfits!!

And agree with the above her hair is hanging. Literally. She looked way better with a bob!

15FB2A9F-53B3-4364-B752-3FE3438A5268.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.