Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is hideous. The floral print reminds me of a decorated paper towel. It's a boxy shape leaving her looking much bigger than she is (where is her waist, bust, arms?) And the length would be more flattering ending just below the knee. Thank god she only wears clothes once because she should never wear that again.

Maybe if she went clothes shopping in town with friends rather than by herself online her friends would stage at intervention in the changing rooms.

Those sandals look so bloody uncomfortable too. She's properly wedged her trotters in there. Can't believe she's gushing about croc sliders. Who is her target audience? Her only saving grace is she didn't bring out her Prada Doctor's bag.
Dress reminds me of the kitchen tiles in my mum and dads in 1998

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, why oh why, is she posting it? Who cares? It's 4 dry ass breakfast things on a plate. What or who is she posting it for?

Reactions: 4
The thing with dan is her hay day was her weight loss with sw when it was the height of the slimming club. Her and many other shot to insta fame with their weight loss (even though we could all see how restrictive she was). Shes clinging on for her life with anything she posts to try and stay relevant but jot succeeding at all. If she perhaps went full on weight loss mode with calorie counting and did weekly updates she mayyyyyyu get some more interest but untill then all shes doing is flitting from subject to subject and pissing everyone off with all the aff links.

As with her dress sense, yes she gained weight but from memory her waist was always smaller so she could so dress to to make her shape so much better then she does. All these dresses so is make her look so much bigger th3n she probably is unfortunately

Reactions: 5
The thing with dan is her hay day was her weight loss with sw when it was the height of the slimming club. Her and many other shot to insta fame with their weight loss (even though we could all see how restrictive she was). Shes clinging on for her life with anything she posts to try and stay relevant but jot succeeding at all. If she perhaps went full on weight loss mode with calorie counting and did weekly updates she mayyyyyyu get some more interest but untill then all shes doing is flitting from subject to subject and pissing everyone off with all the aff links.

As with her dress sense, yes she gained weight but from memory her waist was always smaller so she could so dress to to make her shape so much better then she does. All these dresses so is make her look so much bigger th3n she probably is unfortunately
Exactly this!
She was one of the accounts I really enjoyed when I first started my SW journey back in 2017. I’m a similar height to her but a completely different body shape - big boobs, baby weight (15 years later 😂) but I was so inspired by how she’d dropped 5 stone. I did think her meals were very tiny and restricted but it wasn’t until this past year or so, I realised how little she ate back then. Her lifestyle has changed too. She use to walk to work, sometimes even home for lunch, as well as walk Dora, whereas now she walks from the kitchen to her ‘office’.
If she was honest about the struggles with weight gain/loss and showed how to dress for her shape, I’m sure she’s get more interaction.
So Dan, less of the boring coffee stories, constant moaning and aff’s then you’ll probably find you’ll get more interaction on your account!

Reactions: 9

I complete agree with this, she seemed more relatable back then. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her gaining back the weight, many do after stopping Slimming World but had she been honest about it from the start I think more people would have respect for her but she kept up the pretence she was still a size 10 for a good while whilst it was clear she had & was still gaining weight.
You can tell she doesn’t know how to dress her new (old) shape well which is why she wears tent dresses, I’m sure she would look lovely in wrap tops & dress.
What annoys my the most about her is her sheer greed, before she would aff link outfits she wore, nothing to bad with that many did but it’s the aff link clothes she would never wear & the mega expensive things like her coffee machine. It’s clear to see by going on websites like social blade that she has absolutely no engagement & there is little point in her keep buying followers as they quickly get deleted. Her coffee stories are tiresome & her tally stories dull as dish water

Reactions: 8
I complete agree with this, she seemed more relatable back then. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her gaining back the weight, many do after stopping Slimming World but had she been honest about it from the start I think more people would have respect for her but she kept up the pretence she was still a size 10 for a good while whilst it was clear she had & was still gaining weight.
You can tell she doesn’t know how to dress her new (old) shape well which is why she wears tent dresses, I’m sure she would look lovely in wrap tops & dress.
What annoys my the most about her is her sheer greed, before she would aff link outfits she wore, nothing to bad with that many did but it’s the aff link clothes she would never wear & the mega expensive things like her coffee machine. It’s clear to see by going on websites like social blade that she has absolutely no engagement & there is little point in her keep buying followers as they quickly get deleted. Her coffee stories are tiresome & her tally stories dull as dish water
Dreary Dan, food a dry as the Sahara, the only moisture comes from her stories that are as dull as dish water! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The aff linking everything really pisses me off. As I'm sure ot does what ever followers she had left that are real

Reactions: 6
I think she's trolling us. A bleeping turkey steak. On its own?! Is there a drier food? And that is not a picky lunch. Its the sort of thing I'd give my dog when she's had the shits. Bungs her right up.
1659362456283.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.