Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would be easier for Chesney's dad to move in considering how much work he does in that house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I blocked or is she sulking today? 🤣
It's Thursday and she'll be working a long day today so she won't be on Instagram much until she posts some outfit inspo during her lunch break and to tell us she's working a long day.

Did you know she works all day on Thursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I don’t follow this post much but what the actual duck is this ‘food’?

That’s one way to make me never wanna count my calories again. Disgusting
Why has she grilled the lettuce? 🧐 😂 She clearly eats A LOT MORE than these photos and obviously isn't dieting in any way, shape or form (no shade, I'm back on the calorie counting to lose the 5lbs I've gained during the last few stressful weeks), and given her weight gain it's clear she's not watching what she eats or drinks, so why bother photographing these meals and showing us the calories, pretending she's eating healthily? 😑

It's really normal to sauté romaine lettuce, but it's a bit of an odd combo of food to have on one plate. Just stick some tenderstem broccoli on there ffs.

Reactions: 5
Does she eat anything except sad dry little steaks, jacket potatoes, “Nando’s” rice and tagiliatelle that’s had all the moisture sucked out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d 100% rather have a McDonald’s for the same amount of calories. 368 calories for that tiny piece of steak?? No chance

Oh dear she’s been asked to be a godmother , making out she is super happy but inside wishing it wasn’t her and she can’t turn it down , plus painting the house again in a whiter white sounds like she’s bored with her life i couldn’t be bothered with all that 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Oh dear she’s been asked to be a godmother , making out she is super happy but inside wishing it wasn’t her and she can’t turn it down , plus painting the house again in a whiter white sounds like she’s bored with her life i couldn’t be bothered with all that 😂😂
Did she say she doesn’t want to be a godmother? I can’t make it through her stories 🥴

Reactions: 1
I CBA to watch her whole story today but she's looking forward to the weekend as she's off and the only thing she's got planned is a BIG walk. Don't have too much fun, babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My weeks hardly ever drag, she needs to focus less on the aff links and change her life so she’s not wishing the week away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.