Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she has IBS like she claims. Nobody with IBS is having a midnight coffee and then a 5am pint.
As someone with IBS I agree! The toilets on planes are grim and I do everything to avoid any triggers!

Reactions: 5
Jesus the endless stories already. How sad not just enjoying the moment and documenting it all for social media instead.
Also who the bloody hell puts on makeup at 1am for their flight?! I'm looking a state, no makeup, hair in a bun wearing leggings for my flight at that time, who gives that much of a duck?

Reactions: 10
Top tip in shoe shopping - buy your own size...cheers for the heads up Dan, I was about to go 3 sizes bigger just to see how that worked out for me🤣
The reflection of Ches taking the photo, people looking on, all so she could aff link her clothes for the millionth time 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holiday bingo

- Moaning about a day trip she’s booked
- At least three pasta/pizza dishes despite the fact she’s in Chania
- Basic witch photo in the “infinity” pool
- Boomerang of the card key
- Beer the size of her head complete with dead eyes pose
- Reel of a meal with a completely random song over it
- 45 drunken videos from a pub with a live band which get deleted immediately the morning after
- Underwhelming room tour
- The purchase of excessive trinkety bits/ those cheap beaded necklaces etc
- A shot of grappa, ouzo etc

Bonus: Chesney gets locked out and sleeps on the rooftop

Have a great holibubs Dan, can’t wait for the swipe ups 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The reflection of Ches taking the photo, people looking on, all so she could aff link her clothes for the millionth time 🙃
I noticed that too😬🙄

Holiday bingo

- 45 drunken videos from a pub with a live band which get deleted immediately the morning after

Excellent!🤣 she's so predictable it's funny. A couple of additional ones;

- a well deserved drink after walking some random trail and racking up 12,363 steps (but seeeewwww werrrthhh it for those vieeeewwws)

- a "did you even go to Santorini if you didn't get a pic of these rooftops?" Pic

- a boring commentary about how they have to have an early dinner because they're getting up at 5am to catch a ferry to a different island.

- bath boomerangs galore

- how she's so glad that 'rona has ended and Bozza has allowed us to travel again.

Come on Dan, don't let us down!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Holiday bingo

Double bonus: Dan drugs Ches so she can sneak out and get her trinkets twiddled by a random

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What kind of boring money grabbing prick affiliate links their lipstick on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What kind of boring money grabbing prick affiliate links their lipstick on holiday
I know! Was coming on to say the same. Must be bored already! I’d be enjoying myself, getting drunk, not taking pics of my lipsticks and looking up links. Sad witch!

And how long did she sit and video that sunset!? Just enjoy it, stop filming every.single.thing.

Reactions: 8
I love how you all know her so well 😂 as I've not been following her for long and rarely comment in here, but I'm here for the holiday aff'ing and dead eyed photos/stories! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.