Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan babes, I can think of worse things that you've done when you've been drunk. Hint - it's in the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she ever gets any replies to her boring, morning vlogs?

“gud mornin guyz, I’m gettin ma nails done next week, so excited fer it’

😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At this point Ches has to be getting his own back by not telling her that all those outfits are awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are the dresses from New Look? I don't think she's told us the place where she never usually orders from 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ alive. Her facial expressions from telling the story about Benny's sleeping antics to her run down of the day's plans (cleaning, packing, ice cream parlour 🤔) just does not change. She shows the same disinterest for everything. The world could be ending and it would be the same monosyllabic delivery and vacant gaze. Please give us some inflection.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
duck me!!! The foot is making the great escape! I hope she is getting a pedicure before her holiday. Her feet are offensive. 🤢

C0990744-DD77-42A8-89B9-0AFD75154F44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow Danielle really needs to find some friends, I could never imagine going on stories to tell a tale about my other half I would tell my mates or work colleagues but certainly wouldn’t tell a whole load of strangers
I’ve just listened to it! WTF! She doesn’t come across well in the way she’s saying it tbh.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t half labour a story does she. She could’ve said ‘funny story, Ben went out and forgot his key so he couldn’t get in and had to sleep in the garage’ but instead there’s about 5 slides of Simlish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done Ches for ruining Dans plans. She seems like she's always moaning when he goes out or if he ever dares to watch football at home.

If only she had a living room she could go in and watch something else....oh wait 😶

• Haha
Good god there all bloody awful
How does she look so awful in everything she wears?? I don’t even think she’s that big but she stands there straight on to the camera in those sad sacks. It’s incredibly unflattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scabby beggy woman won't mention asos anymore because they dont do aff links, just like being titttany because they need to make a few hundred quid a month sharing those aff links! NEVER click on them and line their pockets!

I think she hates Chesney having a life. But she's allowed to do as she pleases and spend his money. I bet she's a right controlling horrible twit IRL

Reactions: 8
She was foaming at the fact he was so drunk he didn't get back and a reasonable hour. I think she took her nephew out alone because he was too hungover.

Reactions: 3
Just goes to show that they don’t actually like the shop for the quality of product, just how much they can make. She probably sends half the stuff back anyway! What I’ve noticed with influences like Dani, Mrs Hinch, is they turn off the number of likes on a post. Is that because the interaction doesn’t reflect the followers? 🤔

Did you notice she didn’t share the photo of her in the wee willie winkie shirt?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How has she taken 8 photos and her face doesn’t change at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let’s play a game of “what Danielle are you today” 🤣
C85231FF-B985-46BF-81D4-26DBF016E812.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.