Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm going to hell for this - but I'm really hoping for a spell of terrible weather to hit the Greek Islands in the next 2 weeks🤣

Also, do we think we'll be seeing any #aff ads for bikinis this year? Or will she be keeping herself wrapped up for photos?
Eta - no malice intended and I'm not body-shaming...just that she seems unsure how to dress for her new shape and wears such baggy clothes, I can't help feeling that she's somewhat uncomfortable with her gains

• Haha
Reactions: 8
0CB479E2-087E-427B-A70E-63BD1A00F4EA.jpeg

Please pray for Dan’s circulatory system, her fingers are being cut off by those rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I'm going to hell for this - but I'm really hoping for a spell of terrible weather to hit the Greek Islands in the next 2 weeks🤣

Also, do we think we'll be seeing any #aff ads for bikinis this year? Or will she be keeping herself wrapped up for photos?
Eta - no malice intended and I'm not body-shaming...just that she seems unsure how to dress for her new shape and wears such baggy clothes, I can't help feeling that she's somewhat uncomfortable with her gains
Nooooo I'm going to Greece on Saturday! 😭

Reactions: 1

She didn’t seem to aff/link her outfits much when she went to Lisbon just posted more pics of food & drink

God this bleep can labour a bleeping point to fuckery can't she?

All she had to say was "take a pic of your outfits" we didn't need a thesis.

I feel like I've been on her holiday, twice, I've heard the details that much now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cue 1am coffee story, so tired, off on holiday, can’t wait to be on a plane, so tired, can’t wait for sun, Chloe bag selfie, pints at the airport, going on holiday, going on the plane, head boomeranging to duck…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cue 1am coffee story, so tired, off on holiday, can’t wait to be on a plane, so tired, can’t wait for sun, Chloe bag selfie, pints at the airport, going on holiday, going on the plane, head boomeranging to duck…
*espresso martini at the airport

and some token Jo Malone duty free :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boomerangs of the following...
- suitcase being wheelied beside her
- arm out holding a gently swaying Jo Malone bag
- espresso martini/pint cheers with Ches
- head tilt of her and Ches on the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her airport outfit is hideous. It looks like she's just chucked something random on. To think she's planned that out actually made me LOL

Reactions: 4
What gets me about her airport outfit is that it's the type of material that is susceptible to creasing. If you're going to be sat on a cramped plane for hours, that's the last thing you want to be wearing. She's going to be stepping off the plane looking like a wrinkly old toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s no way she has IBS like she claims. Nobody with IBS is having a midnight coffee and then a 5am pint.

Reactions: 11
Who called the wanky airport pose complete with chloe bag 🤣 she is so basic it hurts 🙈 how long before she gets her purse out to whack some followers on her credit card, to get her back up to 100k

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.