Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so surprised by their choice of doing hikes on hot holidays. She doesnt seem like a keen hiker at home so very odd choice of activity especially in such warm weather.
I suppose atleast she’s done something. Probs spend the rest of the holiday doing boomerangs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im so surprised by their choice of doing hikes on hot holidays. She doesnt seem like a keen hiker at home so very odd choice of activity especially in such warm weather.
It's because she bought new hiking boots so needed a reason to use them. There's lots of ups and downs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love how she says it’s her first “proper summer holiday” in 3 years even though she has been away in that time. Spare a thought for the people who can’t afford any type of break/ holiday eh Dan?

Reactions: 14
We did that walk about 28 years ago but the other way round, from coast side. I weighed about 16 stone at the time and didn’t find it too trying. It’s a well known tourist trip and I think it was just one of the many trips offered by the travel company.

Reactions: 2
We did that walk about 28 years ago but the other way round, from coast side. I weighed about 16 stone at the time and didn’t find it too trying. It’s a well known tourist trip and I think it was just one of the many trips offered by the travel company.
No sorry you can't have done. Dan and Ches are the first people to have done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must be skint buying those fake sunnies, she’s the first to brag when she’s bought a new designer pair for every holiday 🤪
No Jo Malone boomerang & she’s aff linking them trousers again so she’s defo skint

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right, I'm sure her followers have gone up by a few hundred in a day or so?! Instead of Jo Malone she's treating herself to followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ahh no pic for the grid in her hiking boots, gutted 😅🤣
Do you think it’s because she wore a H&M dress to go hiking in and it was ridiculous, not appropriate and is now ruined so she can’t aff link it?! I know nothing about hiking granted but is a dress really the best thing to wear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think it’s because she wore a H&M dress to go hiking in and it was ridiculous, not appropriate and is now ruined so she can’t aff link it?! I know nothing about hiking granted but is a dress really the best thing to wear?!
Surely not?! Hope she had some shorts on underneath (the chafe 😅)

And Dan it’s wander not wonder 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.