Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, it must be the same 1 photo and she's photoshopped different clothes on - you can't take 8 photos exactly the same! 🤔😂
The little poof of hair at the top is exactly the same too 🤯 I genuinely thought she must have photoshop them on but the bottom bits of her hair is the only thing that has changed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even the dresses look almost exactly the same, but different colours or patterns. They all have the same shirred bust!

Reactions: 5
She's going to be BOILING in Greece in those tent dresses...! I went to corfu last week and took short dresses was so glad I left the maxi dresses at home! I'm a big girl (bigger than Dan), she will regret those 😅

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's gone for a hotel with a nice luxurious bath and will continue to have a Sunday roast on a Sunday when she's on holiday?

If anyone wasn't aware, Bozza and Rona have let her go on holiday now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s more movement and expression in her fingers than our Dans face.
All that dry food has sucked out the moisture in her skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Goodness gracious me!

Those dresses are hideous, not one of them suits her at all. I do think she suits the colour of the bright blue one, but the style - yuck! And how many milkmaid dresses does one person need? It's all she's bought in the last 18 months, she must have a wardrobe full of them.
Terrible sense of style for a 'fAShuN iNfLuEnCeR"

Eta - just a quick whizz through her feed and she's basically been wearing the same thing since last year. Why the need for a dozen more?😏

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she needs more bleeping dresses when she has all the others in exactly the same style, just different colours. Surely she hasn’t gained that much that they don’t fit?

also, 22 days off? duck me I am in the wrong job.What’s she going to moan about now she isn’t working 2.5 days a week? She boils my Piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's all take a minute to say a prayer for the poor sod that has to sit and do her nails for 2 hours each time... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s as boring as boiled mince!
I appreciate that everyone is different but they are going away for 18 nights and not staying in one hotel for longer that 3 nights! I’m knackered just thinking about all that travelling 🫥

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.