Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually cook the meat on a grill so all the juices run underneath? 🥹

That meat deserved more.

I hope she throws the juices down the sink and it clogs her drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came up with the lamest thread suggestion but trying to keep the tradition of keeping the marbella fella in the title 😂
Boring Dan as dry as her meat. Will she and the marbs fella ever re-meet?

Just came up with the lamest thread suggestion but trying to keep the tradition of keeping the marbella fella in the title 😂
Boring Dan as dry as her meat. Will she and the marbs fella ever re-meet?
Oh, OK, another try:
Dan's as dry as her meat is dry. Did she shag the Marbella guy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean most dogs look quite skinny after getting groomed, but in this case, Dora looks really patchy. You can see where her belly is there are different shades where the cut isn't even, and around the knees, there's Tufts of hair. Definitely a budget cut if I ever saw one.

Considering this is their supposedly forever home (snort) you would think she'd find a groomer in their local area to work with Dora and help put her at ease if she struggles with being groomed.

Reactions: 4
So Danielle bought a dress, wore it once and sold it, she now wants to rebuy the dress on ASOS 😲😲 bleeping idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I take it Asos is letting the greedy pricks like Danielle aff link clothes again. Surprisingly there clothes are ok to buy now, Desperate cow

• Haha
Are ASOS aff links back? Seems a bit dodgy that she’s started linking ASOS again after being all about H&M for the last few weeks

Are ASOS aff links back? Seems a bit dodgy that she’s started linking ASOS again after being all about H&M for the last few weeks
I have seen a few suddenly decide Asos is ok today & start aff linking again so it must be

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The calorie counting is beyond ridiculous at this point, who in their tight mind adds a “core removed” or “black peeper for 1 cal” like what exactly is she trying to prove, evident that she is not following calorie counting given the mandatory 10,000 steps! Danielle you will never be honest with ANYONEif you cannot be honest with yourself (given the thread title she has a hard time with the later)!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The calorie counting is beyond ridiculous at this point, who in their tight mind adds a “core removed” or “black peeper for 1 cal” like what exactly is she trying to prove, evident that she is not following calorie counting given the mandatory 10,000 steps! Danielle you will never be honest with ANYONEif you cannot be honest with yourself (given the thread title she has a hard time with the later)!
chives zero 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 same as her total amount of brain cells

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's also a lie because I see a whole apple there 🤣 she's stuffing her hole with a lot more than a random blokes todger. Maybe she's eating up her feelings of guilt because she's just getting bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.