Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Filter on her stories!!! I dare you to try it out. Makes me tanned with flawless skin, why is she using it after her holiday ..?!?! I hate influencers who use filters, really winds me up. You've just come back from 3 weeks of no work, being on holiday and you need a filter to show your face. So fake. She must be looking rough after all that junk food and alcohol that she needs to hide it. Also her arms and legs are as chubby as mine and I'm a size18, stop trying to hide it Dan. Own up

Reactions: 8
Why the duck has she made a reel about going home from a holiday? She’s so bleeping lame

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi ladies I need your help! I think I’ve clicked on some of some influencers links including Danielle. Can u let me know how to delete any record of that. I read that they can still get money every time you go on that website!

Reactions: 1
Hi ladies I need your help! I think I’ve clicked on some of some influencers links including Danielle. Can u let me know how to delete any record of that. I read that they can still get money every time you go on that website!
You need to go into your phone settings & clear the cache in the history

Reactions: 2
Sunday roast on a Tuesday. Is she ok? I thought Sunday roasts are for Sundays only?! her favourite day

Screenshot_20220621-105705_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has forgotten what fruit & veg are because you can’t buy these in Greece, only burgers & chips,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone that claims to have IBS she doesn’t half shovel and load of shite in her gob

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.