Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. I went to Costa Rica for 16 nights in March and we paid half of that for both of us for flights, accommodation, car hire, activities and food and drink!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Jesus that’s insane £7k on a holiday. We flew first class to New York for a week and flights hotel and spending money spent no where near that.
How did you manage that? We did NY for a week in August with 2 kids and it came close to 10k. We flew economy too!

Reactions: 1
I think for Danielle it’s the show of the spending rather than getting anything decent for her money. That’s why she got that stupid straw bag, and buys a never ending parade of drivel.

Reactions: 9
Just over £7k if you include daily spends, then we need to add on the new wardrobe of tents!
Jesus Christ the holiday she could have had for that compared to the one she did. Also don’t be such a twit, there is being open but read the room Dan, people this winter will have to make a choice between eat or heat and you are boasting about not being very savvy!
Did you include the thumb ring and rAyBaNs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah honestly the holiday is more like 10k when you factor in the new Chloé bag, hundreds of pounds worth of H&M tat and beauty treatments (nails, hair etc.) beforehand. Plus this isn’t even her only holiday this year! Even with their combined salaries and Instagram earning, I can’t see them pulling in enough to cover this level of spending

How did you manage that? We did NY for a week in August with 2 kids and it came close to 10k. We flew economy too!
Our holiday itself was £3500 including the flights and then £2500 spending money so I guess £6000 isn’t too far off it 🤣 but still first class vs what they spent mental

• Wow
Reactions: 1
7k!!!!
I went travelling for 9 months with my partner, we did 15 countries (had plenty of time in each and saw alot) we didn't skimp and we spent 20k (saved up for years, living with parents etc)
7k on that?! She barely saw the other side of a beer bottle!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm shocked. That just wouldn't be my ideal holiday anyways, all that moving around in 1 country! Over 7k on that though.. I can't remember one wow moment which makes it seem worth it tbh!

Reactions: 8
She doesn't make sense. She said a while back that she was concentrating on the (non forever home new build) so wasn't spending on designer items etc... now she seems to have done a 360 and is literally spending money like water. Couple of designer bits, gazillions of tents and 7k on what looked like a boring, extended food and drinks session with sun? Madness.

Reactions: 10
Sad thing is, I get the feeling it's all for the 'gram..

I imagine she chose Greece and looked at the different islands and decided, as an 'influencer" to cram in as many as possible.! She didn't do that many hotels when they went to Thailand!
She's looked at other social media accounts and wanted to tick them all off rather than really experience any of them, in my opinion.
A sad way to live if you ask me.

She doesn't make sense. She said a while back that she was concentrating on the (non forever home new build) so wasn't spending on designer items etc... now she seems to have done a 360 and is literally spending money like water. Couple of designer bits, gazillions of tents and 7k on what looked like a boring, extended food and drinks session with sun? Madness.
Because she’s completely rushed her house and has zero content so splashing out in a holiday is the only thing she can fill the hole she seems to have. You never see photos of her and Ben, it’s all her and what she can flog.
I think someone has said it before but she seems majorly unhappy.

Reactions: 5
Because she’s completely rushed her house and has zero content so splashing out in a holiday is the only thing she can fill the hole she seems to have. You never see photos of her and Ben, it’s all her and what she can flog.
I think someone has said it before but she seems majorly unhappy.
I've said on here before I think she's with him for the money element. I think he indulges her all the time. She rushed the house because she absolutely hates it! I've done the same sort of thing myself, moved into a house I hated I wasted loads of money on paint etc just to move out about 2 months later 🙈 She'll sell when the fixed rate is up. If they stay together remains to be seen 🤔

Reactions: 5
As mentioned before, we went to Rhodes in May for 10 days, we did 5 star luxury all inclusive and it was 2.4k for us both. We then spent £150 on day trips to Lindos and Symi and spent £600 cash on other bits such as jet skis, one heavy night on the strip and a few meals out. You can enjoy Greece much cheaper and less exhausting than she did. The amount she drinks, she may aswell go all inclusive!

7k for Greece - no way. I’d rather go somewhere luxurious and exotic for that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.