Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Dan babes, I can think of worse things that you've done when you've been drunk. Hint - it's in the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Poppyray23

I kinda feel bad for her, shes clearly not happy with the weigh shes gained and is covering up as much as possible. No usual skimpy bikini shots like.prior years. Danni love, screw what others think your on your hols, rock what ever body you currently have and figure it out when your back home what ever you chose to do

• Heart

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

7k!!!!
I went travelling for 9 months with my partner, we did 15 countries (had plenty of time in each and saw alot) we didn't skimp and we spent 20k (saved up for years, living with parents etc)
7k on that?! She barely saw the other side of a beer bottle!

• Haha

girl1980

Chatty Member
Just came up with the lamest thread suggestion but trying to keep the tradition of keeping the marbella fella in the title 😂
Boring Dan as dry as her meat. Will she and the marbs fella ever re-meet?

Just came up with the lamest thread suggestion but trying to keep the tradition of keeping the marbella fella in the title 😂
Boring Dan as dry as her meat. Will she and the marbs fella ever re-meet?
Oh, OK, another try:
Dan's as dry as her meat is dry. Did she shag the Marbella guy?

Last edited:
  • Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
She’s such a cunt, and I don’t use that word lightly.

Posting about the magical moment of your niece being born then within minutes posting af links

What a sad little life.

NatalieKaurrr

Screenshot_20220612-114824.png

I have reported her for spam. There are people desperate for jobs and living in the real world. She is absolutely taking the piss trying to make money off something she does not even own. I once asked why she links so much stuff and she said she only links what she owns or has bought in the past- we all know that's a load of bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
What a lonely life she leads, she has spent the weekend pretty much alone whilst Ben is away. I get she may not have wanted to make plans with her being her sisters birthing partner but she were none if her mates available for last minute plans even if it were a walk with the dogs. Even though sometimes I enjoy a night in the house to myself if my hubby is out or away for the night but I work in an office, go to regular gym classes & interact with people during the week but she spends a lot of time on her own due to working from home.
My husband is away this weekend and I can't wait to spend the entire weekend alone in my house. I work from home too. People are different. 🤷🏻‍♀️

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I thought she stopped sharing ASOS because they don't do aff link benefits anymore 🤣 She went over to New Look for the first time in her life 🤣
I saw so many influencers ‘I never find anything nice on ASOS anymore’ after linking 30 items a day for months 😂😂

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Spends £6k on the most boring holiday of all time but won’t pay a tenner for a taxi home after a night out and would rather walk home in the rain. 😳

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
As mentioned before, we went to Rhodes in May for 10 days, we did 5 star luxury all inclusive and it was 2.4k for us both. We then spent £150 on day trips to Lindos and Symi and spent £600 cash on other bits such as jet skis, one heavy night on the strip and a few meals out. You can enjoy Greece much cheaper and less exhausting than she did. The amount she drinks, she may aswell go all inclusive!

7k for Greece - no way. I’d rather go somewhere luxurious and exotic for that.

Sticky One

VIP Member
So Danielle bought a dress, wore it once and sold it, she now wants to rebuy the dress on ASOS 😲😲 fucking idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Hipbones

4001B59E-F48F-4D80-BB03-1652D2CD615F.jpeg
0773C3B7-CE86-4215-AED2-EC0E1BDB1C48.jpeg

723CEDC7-2CC4-4121-83B9-31F36B74431E.jpeg

DB268430-87A7-4079-9FE6-C5856E5DAE2C.jpeg

Dan: bring back this hair and styling. It will do so much more for you than bright orange locks and hiding away in tents.

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She got back home at 4am but as Greece is 2 hours ahead her body thought it was 6am. Is she trying to say she's jetlagged 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha